First and Last Name: Alvaro García​
D.O.B (Day/Month): 10/03​
City of Birth: Seville​
Nationality: Spain​
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Belgian​
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Spanish, English, German​
Height (cm): 189​
Weight (kg): 77​

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): RB (20), RWB (17)​
Strongest Foot (L or R): Right​
Weak foot rating (1-15): 13​

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Tackling, Marking, Crossing, Corners​
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Composure, Work Rate, Anticipation, Vision​
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Stamina, Agility​

Suggested Club Name: Don't mind (would like to be based in Seville though)​
Liga Adelante or Lower?: Lower​

First and Last Name: Juan Jóhnson
D.O.B (Day/Month): 19/04
City of Birth: Madrid
Nationality: Ghana
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Spanish
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Spanish, Welsh, English
Height (cm): 187
Weight (kg): 75

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): ST(17), RW,(20) LW(17)
Strongest Foot (L or R): Right
Weak foot rating (1-15): 15

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Dribbling, Finishing, Crossing Long Shot
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Off the Ball, Work Rate, Anticipation, Flair
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Strength, Agility

Suggested Club Name: Los Básé FC
Liga Adelante or Lower?: Adelante

Last edited by lewie100; 1 Hour Ago at 03:52 PM.

Sorry mate, all main strikers and wingers positions have been taken.

These positions are still available:
1x D/WB (L)
1x DM/M/AM (C)

First and Last Name: El Gigante
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Jumping reach, strength, acceleration, Natural fitness

Could you please something else instead of Natural fitness, please?

First and Last Name: Shaneo Lopez​

D.O.B (Day/Month): 26/10​

City of Birth: Miami​

Nationality: American​

Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Spanish​

Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Spanish, English, Portuguese​

Height (cm): 195

Weight (kg): 90

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): LB(20)​

Strongest Foot (L or R): Right​

Weak foot rating (1-15): 15​

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Tackling,Dribbling ,Free Kicks,Finishing​

4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Composure, Creativity, Flair,Vision​

4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Stamina, Agility​

Suggested Club Name: FC Salamanca​

Liga Adelante or Lower?: Lower​

Last edited:
First and Last Name: Shaneo Lopez​

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): AM(20), DM (17)

Sorry dude, but those main positions aren't available.

Only this position is available:
D/WB (L)

So the club is situated in Salamanca and all the names (nicknames, stadium names etc) have been named by you.
rivalries are put as Zlatan Lumic suggested.

for some reason it wont let me post my template? Can I reserve a LB slot whilst i try get it sorted?​

Glad to be helpful ^^
Also if you plan to start in a lower tier than Liga Adelante, Guijuelo CF would make yet another decent rivalry to have (Guijuelo is a town from the Salamanca province, so it would act as a local derby).
However if you stick to the idea of starting in Liga Adelante is pretty much okay with all the existing rivalries.

for some reason it wont let me post my template? Can I reserve a LB slot whilst i try get it sorted?​

sorry man all positions have been take. last spot was take 3 mins before your post

Glad to be helpful ^^
Also if you plan to start in a lower tier than Liga Adelante, Guijuelo CF would make yet another decent rivalry to have (Guijuelo is a town from the Salamanca province, so it would act as a local derby).
However if you stick to the idea of starting in Liga Adelante is pretty much okay with all the existing rivalries.

I put all the rivalries you suggested as local. That alright or suggest smth else?

I'll be starting in Spanish second division B2.

All players have been created. Will check if the database works :S

This year the teams from Castille León have been included in Group 1 (alongside teams from Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and for reasons I don't undertand... Murcia), group 1 would make it feel more geographical accurate albeit more challenging to get promotion spots.

As for rivalries I would go this way:

Major rivalries

Guijuelo
Valladolid
Numancia

Guijuelo is pretty much Salamanca's biggest team after UD Salamanca's disappearance so games against them could be considered as "Salamanca's derby".
Valladolid and Numancia are Castille and León biggest and most notorious team (number 1 and 2 respectively), and thus pretty much our targets to beat.

Minor Rivalries

Mirandés
Cultural Leonesa

Mirandés is a team that has started to gain notoriety in the last few years (specially after a spectacular run in the Copa del Rey where they made it all the way to semfiinals) and Cultural Leonesa while not going through its best moment it's historically speaking Castille and León's thrid greatest team.
About Zamora and Burgos, I'll leave it up to you. They're from the same autonomous comunity, but they aren't great nor famous compared to the others.

.P.S.: By the way, accept my apologies for making you dizzy with so many posts.

Rivalries stuff :D
.P.S.: By the way, accept my apologies for making you dizzy with so many posts.
No problems. I like reading about anything that is about football :)

I'll add these rivalries and then start the game. Keep you eyes open for the story thread. Should be up in hour or two.

Zlatan, mate. Your knowedgle about the spanish lower tier is incredible. That's amazing :D

Fantastic variety of nationalities! :D

I always go for some form of 4-1-2-3 or 4-2-3-1, which seems to work. Lightly based on the Beautiful Play ones!

I'm sure you can even go for some extreme one with 2 at the back and 2 wing backs + a DMC, since you'll be cruising through the league!