In your OP you mention:

I tend not to use touchline shouts, I prefer to make any changes myself so I have complete control of how the players perform. I also watch Full Match Highlights when and if I make major changes during a game.

So, is this not designed to be a plug and play tactic if you make 'major' changes during the game? What major changes do you make?

In your OP you mention:

I tend not to use touchline shouts, I prefer to make any changes myself so I have complete control of how the players perform. I also watch Full Match Highlights when and if I make major changes during a game.

So, is this not designed to be a plug and play tactic if you make 'major' changes during the game? What major changes do you make?

It is a plug and play... but I am a more advanced in my tactical instructions during matches. I wall Full Match Highlights so that i know exactly what each player is doing, and if I am not happy with a specific player I will adjust his Player Instructions

After the match evidence screenshots, none of the rest of the ones below that work for me :(

Updated version now available.
-A few tweaks have been made mostly from defensive aspects as opponents could counter-attack and capitalise on having only One Defender Behind the Half Way, which often left me in a 3 vs 1 situation.

Its now the second link on the main page

feedback welcome

Hello, any chance to upload this to another site ? I have a problem with 4shared.com (can't downlaod it). Thx in advance.

Hello, any chance to upload this to another site ? I have a problem with 4shared.com (can't downlaod it). Thx in advance.

Try the first link, I have updated them both