Barca sign Mascherano

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
Reports from Spain had better be wrong. 16m Euros + 6m Euro in add-ons is disgracefully bad.

The fee is low lol, considering we paid 17m when he was still dodgy. Bad business again by my team...

What kinda s**t deal is that? I smell yanks handiwork in this. No way would Roy let him go for that tiny morsel. Should've made him rot in the reserves until he got his head straight. The best DM in the world sold for less than £20m.

Best defensive midfielder in the world sold for £13.2m in cash and £4.9m in add-ons, if the Spanish media have got their numbers right. He should get no loyalty bonus (would be close to £2m on this deal) but it's still pretty appalling.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

As one of the lads on RAWK has put it...

Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oooooooh
We had the best midfield in the world...
But we've sold Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Aqua and Mascheraaaanoo-oo-oo

Best defensive midfielder in the world sold for £13.2m in cash and £4.9m in add-ons, if the Spanish media have got their numbers right. He should get no loyalty bonus (would be close to £2m on this deal) but it's still pretty appalling.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

As one of the lads on RAWK has put it...

Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oooooooh
We had the best midfield in the world...
But we've sold Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Aqua and Mascheraaaanoo-oo-oo

Worth more than that, could have got 25million. If YAYA is valued at 25million.

Worth more than that, could have got 25million. If YAYA is valued at 25million.

Aye. Problem we have though is that we have about £18m of transfer debt due for repayment this year and no CL income to pay it and owners who are taking out £40m a year in interest payments from the club. So, as soon as a bid which reached £18m one way or another came in...

Wouldn't have sold him for anything less than £25m

Bad business,aint going to help the club at all if they sell their best players for less than their value

Liverpool need find money to pay debt installment by certain date or pay default payment. other clubs know this and that the players family not happy and would rather live in barcelona then liverpool. if the clubs finance was in order they would have got a realistic tranfer fee.
This is the reason they couldnt bully arsenal to sell fabregas on the cheap

What kinda s**t deal is that? I smell yanks handiwork in this. No way would Roy let him go for that tiny morsel. Should've made him rot in the reserves until he got his head straight. The best DM in the world sold for less than £20m.[/QUOTE]

Didnt know you had Cambiasso ;)

If Mascherano has gone for this price its a disgrace. Specially with players half his quality moving clubs for high prices

Despite him not wanting to be there, this is a complete disaster. Makes you wonder what they'll get If torres wants to leave.

Well Barca have got a massive deal there, sell Yaya Toure for £28 million and then buy Mascherano who is as good if not better than Toure for £13.2 million plus add ons. Im annoyed we have sold him for so little, who are we going to get to replace him? This is why we shouldnt have loaned Aquilani :'(

Reports from Spain had better be wrong. 16m Euros + 6m Euro in add-ons is disgracefully bad.

Sky are saying it's £16 mil + £6 mil add-ons, which is slightly better but still ****. Should be £25 mill AT LEAST.

It's the board again - the f*****g board. Asset stripping on the cheap. I fear for my club while it's in these evil jokers' hands. :@

Sorreh Liverpool fans, you will have to vent your fustrations in the transfer roumor thread like the rest of us :wub:

re opening. transfer confirmed by bbc sport, he just went for 17.25 million, criminal price

Dear, oh dear. Brilliant midfielder that I feel will be sorely missed in Liverpools midfield. Barca will be awesome this season with the additions of Mascherano and Villa to an already amazing squad.

If they weren't awesome already...

images

Nuff said.​

Oh dear Liverpool. Bad business.

Back