Barca sign Mascherano

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
What the **** has that got to do with anything, Mascherano would not of stayed whether rafa was here or not.

Calm down. We could have trusted Rafa to sign a good replacement, that was my point. Roy will probably sign Dickson Etuhu or Chris Baird..

Calm down. We could have trusted Rafa to sign a good replacement, that was my point. Roy will probably sign Dickson Etuhu or Chris Baird..
]

Poulsen has been signed, and rafa could of quite easily signed Pennart or someone like that.

What the **** has that got to do with anything, Mascherano would not of stayed whether rafa was here or not.
But Rafa wouldn't have rolled over if he was here, and let M?ascherano leave for so little. And would probably have called Gaurdiola a little ****

You would think that he would at least pretend to want to play for liverpool to get a decent fee from barca saying as he loved the club and usually give his all for them.

Indeed. However if he had kept playing Roy would have been under the impression he wanted to stay.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

]

Poulsen has been signed, and rafa could of quite easily signed Pennart or someone like that.

Poulsen is nowhere near Mascherano's ability. He couldn't get into the Juve team ahead of Sissoko, who we sold because he wasn't good enough..

Not sure what Jermaine Pennant has to do with anything?

But Rafa wouldn't have rolled over if he was here, and let M?ascherano leave for so little. And would probably have called Gaurdiola a little ****

Sorry, it is quite clear for all to see, Roy had no choice in this sale, it was done above his head, like most probaly the aquallini loan deal. If rafa was here or not, mascherano would of left for a similar price.

He will get booked every week in spain, mark my words. Although i don't actually rate Mascherano much he is better than Yaya Toure but the inflated price of Toure dosn't represent his actual price tag its because it was City buying him and Barca can ask for more money.

lol, what a waste of money do I smell bench warmer here he'll never play for Barca, unless Xavi, Iniesta or Sergio Busquets gets injured for the whole season that's the only way I can see him started, he should have stay at Liverpool

I'd presume Mascherano would play in the anchor position behind Xavi and Iniesta, he is better than Busquets anyway.

Indeed. However if he had kept playing Roy would have been under the impression he wanted to stay.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Poulsen is nowhere near Mascherano's ability. He couldn't get into the Juve team ahead of Sissoko, who we sold because he wasn't good enough..

Not sure what Jermaine Pennant has to do with anything?

Still he has signed someone, You Bring up Etuhu or Chris Baird as who "roy will sign" well your beloved rafa signed Pennart and other flops. I know rather have someone like Etuhu( strong, quick and power CM) then someone like pennart. Yet Roy will get slated if he signs Etuhu as he will get about 5-6million of this 18million to stregthen his squad. Talk about fighting a tide.

Still he has signed someone, You Bring up Etuhu or Chris Baird as who "roy will sign" well your beloved rafa signed Pennart and other flops. I know rather have someone like Etuhu( strong, quick and power CM) then someone like pennart. Yet Roy will get slated if he signs Etuhu as he will get about 5-6million of this 18million to stregthen his squad. Talk about fighting a tide.
Roy will sign flops, even your beloved manager will sign flops, **** your Bebe fella can't even get in your reserves. I know there's still chance, but...
I liked Pennant, he was brilliant first season, I hoped we'd give him a new contract, then if we really wanted to sell could have sold him for somethin'.

I'd presume Mascherano would play in the anchor position behind Xavi and Iniesta, he is better than Busquets anyway.

I'm still standing by with what I said, but we'll wait and see on Sunday night I might be proven wrong

Let's face it, we're a mid-table club now. We just don't have the money to compete at the top anymore. Mascherano is just the beginning. Next up will be Torres in January and Joe Cole at the end of the season. Loyalty don't mean squat while we're stuck with yank owners. Players are running away from us like we're a rotting carcass. The only ones we attract are those that no one else wants.

It's Pennant. And he wasn't actually that bad. I reckon Rafa's good signings easily outweigh his poor ones. I'll pass on Etuhu thanks.

He will get booked every week in spain, mark my words. Although i don't actually rate Mascherano much he is better than Yaya Toure but the inflated price of Toure dosn't represent his actual price tag its because it was City buying him and Barca can ask for more money.

How can you not rate Mascherano much? He might not be the best DM in the world, granted, but every game he played for Liverpool he gave everything. Did his job, and fully justified what pool paid for him.

Sad to see him leave the Premiership.

Roy will sign flops, even your beloved manager will sign flops, **** your Bebe fella can't even get in your reserves. I know there's still chance, but...
I liked Pennant, he was brilliant first season, I hoped we'd give him a new contract, then if we really wanted to sell could have sold him for somethin'.

I know Fergie signs Flops, no doubt about it, Forlan, Veron, Djemba-Djemba, kleberson they roll of the tongue, still roy has no chance of being a success at liverpool because fans like your self, will look at it 2 ways. " He has rafa's side and has just carried on" OR " If we had rafa, we would of finished here and here". When the reality is, Roy, Rafa, Fergie anyone in charge under them circumstance are due to **** up.

I'd imagine Roberto Mancini is kicking himself.

It's Pennant. And he wasn't actually that bad. I reckon Rafa's good signings easily outweigh his poor ones. I'll pass on Etuhu thanks.

Still to say we could trust rafa to buy a suitable/decent replacement is just stupid. Did he replace Alonso Properly? I would say Roy made more good signings then bad signings at fulham. still he is written off before he started.

I know Fergie signs Flops, no doubt about it, Forlan, Veron, Djemba-Djemba, kleberson they roll of the tongue, still roy has no chance of being a success at liverpool because fans like your self, will look at it 2 ways. " He has rafa's side and has just carried on" OR " If we had rafa, we would of finished here and here". When the reality is, Roy, Rafa, Fergie anyone in charge under them circumstance are due to **** up.

No. I said Rafa would sign a better replacement than Roy. Not we'd finish better than if we had Roy. I'm fully behind Roy, I'd be fully behind any manager we had but I'd much rather have Rafa than Roy. Better manager all-round.

Well I predicted us to finish 8th this season, I'm not expecting champions league football next year, but don't worry United's financial position will be exactly the same in a few years.

How can you not rate Mascherano much? He might not be the best DM in the world, granted, but every game he played for Liverpool he gave everything. Did his job, and fully justified what pool paid for him.

Sad to see him leave the Premiership.
He had the best tackle/win ratio in the Prem I think.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Still to say we could trust rafa to buy a suitable/decent replacement is just stupid. Did he replace Alonso Properly? I would say Roy made more good signings then bad signings at fulham. still he is written off before he started.
Well he spent very little on Aquilani, compared to what was received. And he had the best distance between assists in the top four leagues

This surely means that Barcelona have given up on Fabregas for the time being?

Back