Barca sign Mascherano

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
wouldn't say he is the best defensive midfielder in the world, there are better. glad this is over now though, it was starting to get boring.

I don't get this Masch loved the club, loved the fans and loved playing for Liverpool but couldn't settle in view. The fact that he was playing so well can surely means he did settle because usually a player that doesn't settle in is *****. If he truly loved Liverpool, he would of stayed at Anfield.

As for the best defensive midfielder in the world, well maybe but he is ***** going forward and can't shoot to save his life.In my view, if Masch was the best dm in the world, Torres was the best striker in the world and Gerrard was the best attacking midfielder in world as some suggest, Liverpool would of finished higher than 7th last season. I suppose if you added Alonso though, one of the best passers in the world, Liverpool looked like the real deal, when they played us at the Cottage when they finished 2nd, it was one of the best attacking displays I'd ever seen in my life yet they needed Yossi to score in the last minute. I can't imagine Hodgson had much say in this transfer but as Zeb said when Hodgson joined, he's just going to be a 'yes man'.

I only know this..

Its not Mash who wanted to go. His girlfriend told him she wants to go, it was the same last summer when a spanish club came in for him, she told him to take it, Mash said no..

Looks like he is getting bullied at home to me..

I only know this..

Its not Mash who wanted to go. His girlfriend told him she wants to go, it was the same last summer when a spanish club came in for him, she told him to take it, Mash said no..

Barca are twice the team Liverpool are. Doesn't matter how much 'love' he declared for the team, surely that has something to do with it?

I only know this..

I think you need to accept that the guy wants to join Barca, who right now are a far better tem than Liverpool. The way Barcelona are right now you'd be a fool to turn that down no matter how much you 'love' Liverpool.

Sounds like it, she wanted to go last summer, But mash wanted to stay with Rafa... I am trying to find the article.

No offence mate, but I doubt his girlfriend would make him choose which club to play for, it's his career. It sounds to me like its something to make Liverpool fans feel better about his departure....

Just my opinion...

No offence mate, but I doubt his girlfriend would make him choose which club to play for, it's his career. It sounds to me like its something to make Liverpool fans feel better about his departure....

Just my opinion...
She dosnt like living in england and they didnt want there child to grow up in england if i remember correctly, im sure masch would try to please his wife but he also wouldnt have minded having to move to barca and play for one of the best teams in the world

I hope he rots in their reserves, then. We should've offered him for £20m to Real. Would've been a big middle-finger to Barca and their loud-mouthed players.

She dosnt like living in england and they didnt want there child to grow up in england if i remember correctly, im sure masch would try to please his wife but he also wouldnt have minded having to move to barca and play for one of the best teams in the world

what he said ;)

Mascherano DID want to stay at Liverpool. Anyone who knows anything about Liverpool will have read that his wife wanted to move away and he wanted his child to grow up in a Spanish speaking country hence why he never moved to Inter.

Disappointed with his attitude toward the end of his Liverpool career. Also disappointed with the fee. Roy needs to sign a good midfielder now and not ******* Paul Konchesky. God I'm gutted Rafa has gone.

Mascherano DID want to stay at Liverpool. Anyone who knows anything about Liverpool will have read that his wife wanted to move away and he wanted his child to grow up in a Spanish speaking country hence why he never moved to Inter.

Disappointed with his attitude toward the end of his Liverpool career. Also disappointed with the fee. Roy needs to sign a good midfielder now and not ******* Paul Konchesky. God I'm gutted Rafa has gone.
You would think that he would at least pretend to want to play for liverpool to get a decent fee from barca saying as he loved the club and usually give his all for them.

lol, what a waste of money do I smell bench warmer here he'll never play for Barca, unless Xavi, Iniesta or Sergio Busquets gets injured for the whole season that's the only way I can see him started, he should have stay at Liverpool

So Mascherano got pussywhipped into moving?

What a ****** attitude he has though. Great way to treat a club he "loves".

What the **** has that got to do with anything, Mascherano would not of stayed whether rafa was here or not.

Back