brommers92

Reaction score

As some of you may be aware, i didnt get very far with my PSG story and that was down to my laptop, the save had become corrupt therefore i could not access this game anymore so i have decided to begin a new story with the former la liga champions the mighty Barcelona as i am enjoying the football they play and will be aiming to recreate the pep football style with my own twist to it. Ino that may of you may be like 'oh god another Barcelona fanatic' and may think the season will be too easy to 'win, win, win' but winning is not as easy when trying to master possesion football, even with Barcelona it takes time to create that perfect balance beween the players and the tactic. I do not just intend to win games, I intend to outclass the opposition by having high possession and pass completetion and by creating some beautiful football like the Barcelona we all know and love.

There is no reason to diss the thread, if you don't like it, don't read it, simple :)

This thread will include: Results, match performances, player analysis, transfers And lots more.........

I will be looking to update the thread after every in game month passes but with regular updates on transfers and major news such as injuries and player, manager awards.Also, if any of you fellow fmbase users wish to request screenshots that i may not post or maybe want to suggest players to look at for my squad and tactics you want me to try out, feel free to do so !!You may notice that the intro states that I will be starting the game in the 2012/13 season and the reason for this is that i am keen on getting the game started at the season that is currently going on in real life and i didnt really see the point playing through the first season so i will be starting from the 2012/13 season :) :) :)

Its Official
After months of speculation about Pep Guardiola's future at the Camp Nou, it seems that the likely conclusion has came to light as Pep Guardiola has decided to leave his post at the club and is to take a sabbatical for an undisclosed period of time. This decision has came to no surprise as the Ex Barcelona coach and player has only ever signed 1 year contracts which may have cast doubts as to his future at the club.

A New Era
Unknown manager Sir Rowan Bromley has taken over as manager of FC Barcelona following previous manager Pep Guardiola's resignation. It is apparent that this is the 28 year old's first job in football management which has cast some doubts about if he his the correct person for such a big club but has been told he has the full confidence of the board and team and he will be given plenty of time to create a new era for the spanish club.

Last edited:
following, kurt zouma barca need another gd cb and ive never seen him develop properly.

View attachment 276568

Transfer Latest

Reports suggest that Barcelona have agreed a ?38M fee with Manchester City for Spanish midfielder David Silva and are currently discussing personal terms.

Reports suggest that Barcelona have reached an agreement worth ?10m with Atletic Bilbao for Spanish defender Jon Auterextene and are currently discussing personal terms.

Reports suggest that a ?12m fee with has been agreed between Barcelona and Malaga for young Spanish midfielder Isco and the club are currently discussing personal terms.

Reports suggest that Barcelona and Manchester United have agreed a ?20m fee for Spanish goalkeeper David De Gea and the two clubs and player are currently discussing personal terms.

Last edited:
what about Iker munain?

Im scouting him at the moment mate and i am going to watch an athletic bilbao freindly match to see if he features :) trying to see if he is worth the £26m buy out clause after i failed with an £15m offer. He is currently unsettled so fingers crossed he may request to be transfer listed :)

Last edited:
Need Advice

I am trying to set up a friendly competition that i will host including three decent teams but everytime i invite them they all get rejected........any way to get them accepted guys ? :)

Need Advice

I am trying to set up a friendly competition that i will host including three decent teams but everytime i invite them they all get rejected........any way to get them accepted guys ? :)

what teams/nations have you chosen? some nations play their leagues at different times.. i.e: Russia/Brazil/South Africa

and their league games will take preference..

other times it may be too close to a competitive game, try choose other teams.

Thanks for the help Raikan, i will give it a go :)

I was aiming to have Napoli, Dortmund and maybe PSG in the tournement to give me a good challenge for my squad, oh and by the way, i am using the tactic template that you made me for PSG but just adapted it for Barcelona, playing some good football before my PSG save corrupt :/

Whilst i have you mate, are you aware of any Spanish youngsters aged between 16-19 that i could scout for my team? Because i really want to develop some young players as the Barcelona academy is great for developing players as you are probably aware of lol :)

View attachment 276569

Transfer Latest

David Silva has been spotted outside the Camp Nou after having complete his 38m move to Barcelona on a 5 year 150,000 a week contract.

Barcelona have announced the signing of Jon Auterextene from Atletic Bilbao on a 4 year 45,000 a week contract for a fee reported to be around the 10M mark.

The 20M transfer of David De Gea from Manchester Utd to Barcelona on 5 year 80,000 a week contract has been finalised.

Young spanish starlet Isco has been spotted at the Barcelona training ground having completed his 12M transfer from Malaga on a 4 year 50,000 a week contract.

Last edited:
So having spent £80M on new players, i am feeling confident that they can be a great sucess at the club and i am specially expecting great things from new boy David Silva from Manchester City following his £38M signing :)

They are quality, but **** thats alto of money, especially for silva, he is not really a young talent anymore either :p

Jon Auterxtene is a beast, gets booked a lot though, just wondering why you favoured De Gea over maybe ter Stegan?

Ino Sam he seems really good prospect, I chose De Gea basically just because I want to try and base most of my signings as Spanish players haha :)

And as for David Silva Tom, I just felt that he is such a talent on the game and when Real Madrid had a £35M bid for him accepted i swooped in under the radar and snapped him up lol , fits right in with the rest of the squad :)

Last edited:
For anyone who is following this story, I have set all of my players personal targets such as number of assists and goals scored by the end of the season and will be posting them along with match analysis and player performance analysis soon as I am currently away on holiday enjoying the weather so am very limited in the time i have to come online until next wednesday.

Also, I will be posting images and links to the tactics I am using throughout the season incase anybody fancies using them themselves :)

Last edited:
Here are my expectations for the season ahead :)

- Score 100 goals in Liga BBVA
- Win Liga BBVA by at least 10 points
- Win Spanish Super Cup
- Reach Copa Del Ray final with an average age maximum of 22
- Win European Super Cup
- Win UEFA Champions League
- Win Club World Championship
- Promote 3 players from U19' squad to first team
- Go undefeated at home in all competitions

As I have a very strong team I hope that I can challenge strongly in every competition my team is involved in.

Individual player expectations that I have set will be posted in the near future :)

Last edited:
Player Expectations -

(Starting 11)

GK - Victor Valdes - Concede less than 30 goals in league
LB - Jordi Alba - Score at least 4 goals and have at least 4 assists
CB - Gerard Pique - Score at least 5 goals
CB - Busquets - Score at least 4 goals
RB - Dani Alves - Score at least 4 goals and have at least 4 assists
DM - Alex Song - Score at least 2 goals and have <85% succesful pass rate
CM - Xavi Hernandez - Score at least 5 goals, have at least 10 assists and have <90% succesful pass rate
AM - Andreas Iniesta - Score at least 10 goals and have at least 15 assists and <88% succesful pass rate
AM - David Silva - Score at least 10 goals and have at least 12 assists and <88% succesful pass rate
AM - Cesc Fabregas - Score at least 10 goals and have at least 10 assists and <88% succesful pass rate
ST - Lionel Messi - Score a least 40 goals, have at least 15 assists and <85% succesful pass rate

Fair expectations guys :) ?

Last edited:
I think the you have too much expectations for the full backs. Full backs rarely score goals on my save (other than set pieces).