Thanks for the help Raikan, i will give it a go :)

I was aiming to have Napoli, Dortmund and maybe PSG in the tournement to give me a good challenge for my squad, oh and by the way, i am using the tactic template that you made me for PSG but just adapted it for Barcelona, playing some good football before my PSG save corrupt :/

Whilst i have you mate, are you aware of any Spanish youngsters aged between 16-19 that i could scout for my team? Because i really want to develop some young players as the Barcelona academy is great for developing players as you are probably aware of lol :)

I think the you have too much expectations for the full backs. Full backs rarely score goals on my save (other than set pieces).

Ino they do seem to be high expectations mate but I intend to give my full backs a lot of freedom and I intend to get them in or around the box as much as possible and maybe the goals will come worth a try ay :)

What tactic are you going to be using?

Well I am back of holiday tomorrow afternoon and I will be posting the links to the 3 main tactics I will be switching from when i arrive home tomorrow mate.

They are two that can be located on this thread and the third is one of my own creations. I will post screenshots of the tactics that have been used in specific matches so the people who are interested in downloading can see the evidence before they download.

I am looking to update the thread around 6.00PM tomorrow night :)

Last edited:
Full Squad List -

Goalkeepers -

Victor Valdes
Oier Olazabal
David De Gea <IN

Defenders -

Eric Abidal
Jordi Alba
Gerard Pique
Carles Puyol
Sergio Busquets
Marc Muniesa
Jon Auternexte <IN
Martin Montoya
Daniel Alves

Midfielders -

Andreas Iniesta
David Silva <IN
Xavi Hernandez
Alexandre Song
Javier Mascherano
Isco <IN
Thiago Alcantara
Sedyou Keita > OUT (LOAN)

Forwards -

Alexis Sanchez
Pedro
Lionel Messi
David Villa
Iker Muniain <IN

Above is the squad list I have at the moment but I am considering offloading Eric Abidal, Sedyou Keita and Alexandre Hleb whilst loaning out Marc Muniesa and Martin Montoya.

If I manage to scrape 5M for them all together I will be happy haha :)

Last edited:
Get playing Rafinha if you still got him, he can turn out to be a beast.

Get playing Rafinha if you still got him, he can turn out to be a beast.

I was actually thinking about trying to loan him out to a spanish side so he can gain expirience and develop his attributes as he isnt currently in my first team plans lol :)

I was actually thinking about trying to loan him out to a spanish side so he can gain expirience and develop his attributes as he isnt currently in my first team plans lol :)

Play him in some domestic cups and if he impresses use him as a sub now and then. Best time to loan him would be in January.

Last edited:
WTF is that first one? (not a sarcastic insult) that sort of tactic I have never seen before, fair play to you for knowing how to play that sir,

VERY interesting

WTF is that first one? (not a sarcastic insult) that sort of tactic I have never seen before, fair play to you for knowing how to play that sir,

VERY interesting

Fair one!! Never seen that before, guite random! Interesting to see how it works!!

Well guys, i have recently attempted to create a 3-7-0 formation that will bring success aswell as beautiful football to watch and i think that i have the solid foundations in place in order to achieve both. This tactic is only a base that i created yesterday and still needs alottt of tweaking and i am posting the link for anybody to download this W.I.P tactic and tweak for themselves :)

Below are two screenshots, the first on the left is an image of how the tactic lines up, the second image on the right is how the tactic looks in the attacking phase.

Line Up Of Tactic / Attacking Phase

View attachment 276508 View attachment 276509

As you will notice from the image on the right, it may look more like a 5-2-3 tactic but both fullbacks are set very highly to push right upfield in order to create the width so that the 5 central players CML, CMR, AML, AMC, AMR can form the much loved "tiki-tika triangles" :)

The tactic may look like it is open at the back but actually, the only changes that may have to be made is if the opposition play with either AML, AMR or both and the change needed would be to man mark the AML and AMR with both your WB's :)

Also, the CMR is the more defensive of the two CM's as he will look to hold position in attack and drop back when defending. The MCL is the more creative as this player should be your Xavi-esc player who will hold position when needed, drop deep to collect the ball or push forward when a space opens up.

For anybody who wants to try this tactic for themselves, here it is :) !!

View attachment 276507

Last edited:
View attachment 276570

Transfer Rumors

Muniain to Barcelona ?

Reports from Spain have suggested that Barcelona and Atletic Bilbao are in talks over a possible transfer for promising playmaker Iker Muniain. A club advisor from FC Barcelona was recently quoted saying "he is a great talent but we have a number of targets on our radar".

Kolarov to Madrid ?

Meahwhile, Real Madrid have been linked with Manchester City over the possible transfer of Alexandre Kolarov but with the Premier League holders holding out for around 20M for the Serbian, this may be too steap a price to pay for a player they already have of similar ability.

Kompany to PSG ?

Reports from England have stated that French giants and oil rich PSG are looking at Vincent Kompany to partner Thiago Silva in defence for the new season but as the skipper of the also oil rich English team, this may be too much of an ask to complete such a high profile signing even with all the money they have.

View attachment 276593

Transfer Latest

"Muniain in Barcelona contract talks"

Athletic Bilbao have accepted a 16M offer from FC Barcelona for young playmaker Iker Muniain. The 19 year old has reportedly been spotted entering the Nou Camp in the early hours of this afternoon with the catalan club and player currently discussing personal terms which when agreed will be followed by a medical at La Masia fitness centre.

"Hulk joins Chelsea"

Chelsea have announced the 28M signing of Hulk from FC Porto on a 3 year deal worth a reported 120,000 a week. The london club have been linked with the Brazillian for a while now and the player is reportedly glad to have finally made the move from Portugal to England after months of speculation.

Last edited:
View attachment 276685

Transfer Latest

"Ronaldo could leave Madrid"

All is not well at the bernebaeu with Cristiano Ronaldo recently admitting in an interview with a Portuguese corrispondent that he is currently unhappy at the club and may be looking to move when the chance arises. The 26 year old who still has 2 years remaining on his 180,000 a week deal has scored 150 goals in 149 games for the spanish club but has put clubs on red alert including Paris Saint Germain, Manchester City and even Liga BBVA rivals Barcelona who have been linked with the 26 year old. However, Real will not be wanting to let such a valuable player leave for a small fee with 60M estimated to be the price tag of the former player of the year.

Pre Season

Barcelona have got there pre-season of to a great start after a 4-2 win away to German team ADOVV. The Spanish side who fell behind early on thanks to an error from full back Adriano playing in there new orange and yellow kit equalised with a tidy finish from just outside the area by Lionel Messi. The Argentinian shortly doubled his tally with a great goal from an awkward angle 5 minutes later and the Spanish side went into half time with a 2-1 lead.

The second half brought about a change from the away side with Pedro Rodriguez replacing new boy Isco after an impressive friendly debut. Barcelona got into there stride once again in late on in the second half with Andreas Iniesta capitalising on an error from the home side's defence and finishing of the third. Alex Song scored a powerful shot from just inside the area to make it 4-1 before a second mistake from the Barcelona defence allowed ADOVV to score a deserved second goal.

View attachment 276934 View attachment 276935

Full Time : ADOVV 2 - 4 FC Barcelona

Last edited:
View attachment 276723

Transfer Update

"Ronaldo joins Manchester City"

Manchester City have pulled of one of the shocks of the transfer window by securing the singature of Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo for a fee around 46M. He has signed a 4 year contract worth a reportedly 240,000 a week. The Portuguese international has been unhappy at the bernabaeu for a while now and is apparently glad to have a fresh start at his second spell in England.

"Adriano in Manchester City talks"

Negotiations are apparently in advanced circumstances between FC Barcelona and Manchester City over the singing of Brazillian full back Adriano. The fee is estimated to be worth around the 25M mark. The player had been left out of FC Barcelona head coach Sir Rowan Bromleys squad that is due to travel to London to face Arsenal and Chelsea in which will be two very highly anticipated freindly matches. The Braziliian is in Eastlands to discuss personal terms which is to be followed by a medical.

Last edited:
Pre Season (Game 2)

Arsenal VS Barcelona
(Emirates Stadium)

Barcelona face Arsenal in friendly that is being named "the battle of the passers"

Barcelona have continued there pre-season campaign with an impressive 2-0 victory over English team Arsenal. The Home side who enjoyed more of the possesion failed to turn there possesion into chances. The away side who only had 1% less possesion than the home side took the both of there clear cut chances with the first being a masterclass freekick from talisman Xavi Hernandez from just outside the box. The second goal came in the shape of Argentinian magician Lionel Messi as he dribbles past 4 players before chipping the goalkeeper from 25 yards. The scoreline does not flatter the away side as much as it should do with 2 disallowed goals from Andreas Iniesta being questionably chalked off.

View attachment 276937 View attachment 276938

Full Time: Arsenal 0-2 Barcelona

Last edited:
View attachment 276871

Transfer Latest

"Adriano move collapses"

The transfer of Barcelona leftback Adriano to Manchester City has hit a bump with the Brazillian having rejected the inital contract offer. The move could still go ahead but personal terms are proving to be a stumbling block even for the mega rich English club.

"Sedyou Keita goes on loan to French side Lyon"

Barcelona midfielder Sedyou Keita has joined French side Lyon on a season long loan with the option to purchase the player at any point of the loan for 2M. The Senegalese midfielder is apparently not in Barcelona's plans this season so the club and player thaught it is best for him to move on in order to get first team football.

Last edited:
Pre Season (Game 3)

Chelsea VS Barcelona
(Stamford Bridge)

Barcelona have beaten previous premier league champions Chelsea 3-1 at Stamford Bridge. The away side enjoyed total dominence in a match that was basically as good as over when the first goal went in. There seemed to be no reply from the home side and it wasn't long before the away side doubled their lead. The Home side seen red when Ryan Bertrand was sent of for a second bookable offence which made the night feel much longer than what they would have wanted.

The second half was pretty much the same as the first with the away side grabbing another goal in the shape of Lionel Messi before Chelsea skipper Didier Drogba pulled a goal back for the home side from the penalty spot.

View attachment 276939

Full Time: Chelsea 1-3 Barcelona

Last edited: