retsinnab69

Reaction score
View attachment 202284View attachment 202283View attachment 202276View attachment 202273View attachment 202271View attachment 202277View attachment 202274View attachment 202270View attachment 202278View attachment 202275View attachment 202272

Hi FM Base Fans

Here is the Barcelona and Xavi tactic, Ive only played a hand full of games as i have had no time to play on it. BUT i have had so many emails i thought i would just put it out there and let people play with it. Really hope it works well for you.

I will do a better write up on it in a day or two.

All feed back is a great help

I will be making a V2 once i get feed back on it were people think its no good.

This has ONLY been tested with Barcelona as i'm a Barcelona fan NOT sure if it will work with other or lower league teams Hopefully fine some time in the next few days to test it.

Cheers

Screenshots to follow

TheNEWBarcelonaSuperTactic (Barcelona, Sep 2010).tac

Enjoy

Last edited:
first temp , looking forward to your tac too long . No screeshot ?

@retsinnab69, what was the intention of this tactic? Was it just to get Xavi's passing to 1a 100+, recreat barcas tactic or both? Can you post a pic of their average positions please...?

Im sorry but i have to say this......! the post like this one about barcelona and xavi passing are so lame and so stupid, i even dont have words to describe it! tell me how hard is to make possesion and short passsing style with barcelona and with players like xavi, messi, iniesta, fabregas etcc.....??? so f..... easy!!!! be serious guys! Im playing this game for like 10 years this kind of things are to easy to stupid to do or even to read about it (tactics with barca-passing)!!!!

thank you for you comment you know where you can go. Ive been ask to put this tactic out why dont you make your own tactic lame boy and stop going on to other people threads and post comments that like this. just because its been made for barcelona doesnt mean it wont work for other team. IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS....... playing the game for 10 years and you still need to grow up!!!!

Im sorry but i have to say this......! the post like this one about barcelona and xavi passing are so lame and so stupid, i even dont have words to describe it! tell me how hard is to make possesion and short passsing style with barcelona and with players like xavi, messi, iniesta, fabregas etcc.....??? so f..... easy!!!! be serious guys! Im playing this game for like 10 years this kind of things are to easy to stupid to do or even to read about it (tactics with barca-passing)!!!!

Last edited:
Its the same as last years good passing 100passes lots of chances high possesion. Last years one was better as i was the first person on FM11 to make a tactic were you can get 100plus passes!
@retsinnab69, what was the intention of this tactic? Was it just to get Xavi's passing to 1a 100+, recreat barcas tactic or both? Can you post a pic of their average positions please...?

Was waiting for this, your FM 2011 tactic was the bomb for my Wolves and Wigan save.
Testing this with Man city.

Cheers mate glad you liked the one on fm11 let me how you get on
Was waiting for this, your FM 2011 tactic was the bomb for my Wolves and Wigan save.
Testing this with Man city.

hi mate, im guessing you rotate iniesta an fabregas or do you rotate xavi an play fabregas there?

Best tactic i used of this site better then last years....... keep up the great work!

quick question rets, Any match shouts or opp instructions.

i rotate everyone in my team the whole team apart from the keepers played over 20 games each oh apart from Iniesta as he was out for 8 to 9 months after 3 games. I play the strongest team when playing Real and the big teams in the CL other then that anything goes
hi mate, im guessing you rotate iniesta an fabregas or do you rotate xavi an play fabregas there?

what spot do you put messi in, and do you use the option should from the sidelin....??

what spot do you put messi in, and do you use the option should from the sidelin....??

If looking in the opening post,you can see that Messi plays in the Central FC position.
If you by " option should from the sidelin " mean if he uses any shouts, then he just stated in the post above yours that he does not ;D