do you think Bale could play in the David Villa role in this tactic? I am going to try anyway!

Yoyo

After taking look at ur tactical setup, I feel U are restricting the playmakers too much and they all have their mentalities on defensive, meaning they will play more safer passes pointed to backwards, which aint contributing to ur attacking game, which is seen by scorelines & CCC's. Also its seen from ur CB's passes -> They vary, but best cases its near the 100 while attackers have what, 20? U shud try to get the CB's and attackers pass amount swap sides, giving the attackers those 100 Passes. Is it impossible? Maybe or then its just a matter of tweaking.

I noticed Im short on time currently, but Ill post later moar things what I have in my mind, what U could try and what Ive noticed etc.

send me Barca tactic you use

Retsinna Hello! your tactics are good! long ago that use and are good, but since I saw the tactic krunccrn i"Barcelonastyle in 2012" I think it'sthe best!.
I recommend you mixs ome of the two for best results,krunccrni has achieved a good thing!

Great tactic....finished my first season with Tottenham and finished 3rd in the league (only 3 point off top spot) and won the Europa League! Only thing I would say is that the strikers struggled to score as many as I would of liked but the AMC scored 30 goals+

I will let you know how things start in the second season!

Hey retsinnab69, thanks for your helping me out earlier with my thread, really sorry that it didn't end up working out really thought i had the kinks all figured out, pls check this out "its a gameplay Barca-Man, the tactics are still in beta and almost ready, i just need ur opinion on it. Possession and style so far are almost a replica of the real thing, Been especially working on Dani Alves getting inside effectively. Thanks a mil

think im really confident about this one, wanna tag along, ur expertise with xavi and passing would be extremely helpful.. thanks again. Holla n il post the tactic to u directly bud

I Love this f'ing tactic!! Trying it with Swanse atm.. Massive possesion, Massive CC's, Massive scorelines, Massive passes = Massive hardon!

Cheers didn't think anyone was using it anymore!
I Love this f'ing tactic!! Trying it with Swanse atm.. Massive possesion, Massive CC's, Massive scorelines, Massive passes = Massive hardon!

Ive done it but wasnt going to put it out as all i do is get slag of for using Barcelona

But do where really care about those people, Its fun playing with Barca, so why not do it:D

Anyway, those comments are more frequent in threads where a tactic is uploaded and its very obvious that it only works when you are the better team and when the opposition is passiv and sits deep..and the TS seems unaware of that fact.

To those who care new BARCELONA tactic is looking sweet, also using it with Stoke top of the NPower. Here's some screen shots. Might put it out at the weekend if there is a few people who want to use it!!

Holy cow, that looks pretty good, Retsinnab69. I love how Barcelona plays, and I always want a tactic like that for my Cambuur save, who is doing good in the eredivisie, but slipping in bad results. I am going to wait with patience, can't wait though. :D