Barcelona - La Masia - Homegrown Challenge

Barcelona

View attachment 334747

Oct - Dec 2015

Injuries Galore For My Threadbare Side

View attachment 334746

Missing the likes of Iniesta, Messi, Pique and Fabregas and not long after i lost Ter Stegen and Deulofeu too!

Scrape Through Our Champions League Group

View attachment 334745

At Least We Pick Up Another Trophy V Fluminese

View attachment 334744

Results

View attachment 334743

So we went on a 5 match winless run before some of our players started to come back from injury and the fixtures were kinder to us against some easier teams. Our backup keeper has 1 star potential rating and conceded 12 goals in 7 games!

League Table

View attachment 334742

The league is out of our reach after that poor injury hit run but im sure we can get back up to second after we play our games in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 334741

Barcelona

View attachment 334740

Jan-March 2016

Results

View attachment 334739

Our form has been all over the place with the likes of Neymar missing several months this season and on average 8 players unavailable per matchday but after the 3 losses to Real Madrid in a row i changed up the tactic and it paid off for a while as we rattled off 7 wins in a row before Man City comfortably beat us to bring us back down to earth.

League Table

View attachment 334738

So the league is all but lost and we go from last season of winning the Quadruple to winning the smaller cups of the European Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup and Club World Championship.

Player Stats

View attachment 334737

My only decent youth intake player looks a bit good and he has the same name as our Major Rivals Legendary player Raul!

View attachment 334736

And he scored on his debut, my main aim now is to get him to play as many games as possible,

View attachment 334735

Nice story mate.

I will definetely follow it in the following weeks.

I just don't get why players as Neymar, Mascherano, Alba, Ter Stegen, Alex Song and DAlves are still in your club eventhough they are not homegrown...?

I hope you'll win the title back !

Nice story mate.

I will definetely follow it in the following weeks.

I just don't get why players as Neymar, Mascherano, Alba, Ter Stegen, Alex Song and DAlves are still in your club eventhough they are not homegrown...?

I hope you'll win the title back !
Well its more about not signing anyone and bringing the youth through, if i got rid of all of them straight away i would have been screwed and got fired, Song, Alves and Mascherano all have their contracts up at the end of the season anyway and i dont think will be renewed so it will be down to just 3 out of a 25 man squad.

Barcelona

View attachment 334287

March - May 2016

Results

View attachment 334286

We went on a good little winning run as i used my full squad once the title was lost to us and a lot of the fringe players didnt disappoint until the last couple of matches, youngster Raul managed to get another couple of goals too, 3 goals and 2 assists in 7 games isnt bad for a youngster.

League Table

View attachment 334285

Player Stats

View attachment 334284

Player of the Year - Neymar

View attachment 334283

Young Player of the Year - Gerard Deulofeu

View attachment 334282

Barcelona

View attachment 334253

August - December 2016

Results

View attachment 334252View attachment 334251

An amazing start to the new season sees us win 21 out of our first 24 games whilst only drawing the other 3 meaning an impressive unbeaten start to the season. Rotation has been key with a lot of the youngsters getting more game time and less injuries hitting us compared to last season.

Champions League Group

View attachment 334250

League Table

View attachment 334249

6 points clear but Real Madrid do have a game in hand but our goal difference is incredible! Whilst we are into our 4th season of no money spent Real Madrid spent £106Million this Summer and we are still above them.

Player Stats

View attachment 334248

Player of the Year So Far - Neymar

View attachment 334247

Young Player of the Year So Far - Gerard Deulofeu

View attachment 334246

What is your financial status like? I'd imagine with selling a few of the better players early on, older players with hefty salaries leaving and not spending any money your balance is looking fairly healthy?

What is your financial status like? I'd imagine with selling a few of the better players early on, older players with hefty salaries leaving and not spending any money your balance is looking fairly healthy?

Its not massive, around £100Million, we still have a couple of loans to pay offand Messi is on crazy money whilst the likes of Iniesta, Pique, Neymar and Fabregas are on over 200k a week the younger players coming through are not on such mental money but it may still be a while before we see that benefit, Overall wages and bonuses cost £248Million last year!

So im almost halfway through the 2018 season around 2 years ahead of my last post and since then i have won 2 Spanish Super Cups, 2 La Liga's and a Spanish Cup.
I have recently taken charge of the National team and the likes of Iniesta and Fabregas moving on.

Heres My Current Best Starting 11 and Tactic

View attachment 333441

My best couple of prospects who are getting game time are Raul and Iribar a striker and a left back

View attachment 333440View attachment 333439

Raul already has 29 goals in 56 league games and is only 18! Could he be even better than the Raul from Real?​

Looking really good this, Raul could probably beat Messi's records?

Looking really good this, Raul could probably beat Messi's records?

Hes doing well but Messi is still amazing for me and only 31! Hes probably got at least 5 more years in him and last season scored 60 goals in 54 games and 27 assists!