very good opening post, but was does Composure ( IMPT ) mean?? and do you find alot of goals conceded by set pieces?

Totti is actually a demon on this at the start of the game despite his age, but yes he's been edited as hes st/amc and playing all those friendlies at the start of the season and keeping the players fit through that period would be impossible if you rotate or not playing some of europes elite in 7 days one after the other pull the other one.

plz more info target man playmaker , shouts ? ilove some nice movements with this tac but want to play Better

those who have tried it with other teams please do post your screenshots so that i would know the effectiveness of this tactic

I'm using it for ***** and giggles. I must say, in certain games it works amazing (Against the higher ranked teams) but it's kinda rubbish against the average teams or lower. I'm also getting A LOT of goals against me but that could be me and my team tho.

Playing with Ajax, year one. Besides Verratti i bought none. Maybe it helps. <)

Totti & Bale

i think the tactic is good but i also think is fake i mean first of all Barcelona has a low transfer budget and Bale is one of the most expansive players in the game can't buy him for less than 50 millions and 2nd Totti will never leave AS Roma regardless of the offer and i also saw you got Montolivo there which also is not a cheap player.All in all you used edit tool which can mean that you also worked on players attributes for them to play almost perfect again i could be wrong about this but i think i'm right just think about it

I signed Bale for 28 millions, and montolivo for 18 Mill., but i've never try to buy Totti, cuz im currently managing Juventus (sorry bad english)