Barcelona vs Manchester United - May 28th, 19:45

Who Will Win The UEFA Champions League Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I bought a United shirt a few months back, and wore it once. It was the game that we lost against Liverpool, and I haven't worn it since. Do I wear it during the Barca game, or should I wear another? I also got a new United polo shirt for my brithday, and wore that once for the FA Cup Semi final, which we lost. Should I wear this instead, or do I not wear a United shirt at all?

Yes, I'm superstitious.

I have a question. I bought a United shirt a few months back, and wore it once. It was the game that we lost against Liverpool, and I haven't worn it since. Do I wear it during the Barca game, or should I wear another? I also got a new United polo shirt for my brithday, and wore that once for the FA Cup Semi final, which we lost. Should I wear this instead, or do I not wear a United shirt at all?

Yes, I'm superstitious.

Sleep throughout the whole game! lol

Yes, I'm superstitious.

Wear a Chelsea Shirt !!!!!!!

Yes, I'm superstitious.

Wear both, counteracting the bad curse of d00m both shirts have on them!

It's a foolproof plan.

I might revert back to wearing my Solskjaer shirt, can't remember losing a big game when I wore that...

What Stubbs said essentially. Guardiola isn't that good a manager tbh - he's got an incredible squad it's difficult not to win things with and he was largely out-witted by Wenger this season: Almost twice considering we were that Bendtner chance away from knocking them out and we beat them in the First Leg.

SAF has far more versatility in his squad - he has numerous options to chose from: Park, or Nani on the left? Valencia or Nani on the right? 4-4-1-1, or 4-1-4-1? Etc.

You'll see in my article why I think SAF has the upper hand.

He may have an incredible squad but Barca were in a bit of a mess when he joined. Imo he is definitely in the top 3 managers in the world.

He may have an incredible squad but Barca were in a bit of a mess when he joined. Imo he is definitely in the top 3 managers in the world.

I respect that and I disagree. He's **** ( c'mon Barca fans :p ). :D
This was a joke ;)
or was it ? :p
Yes it was :)

Imo he's no where near. The pressing philosophy that makes Barca so good is engrained in them from La Masia. Guardiola simply implements it through having focused players in intense training sessions. His status as a Barcelona legend (as a player) precedes him and that's why the players appreciate him so much.

Tactically, he's shown little to convince anyone that he's a top manager.

I respect that and I disagree. He's **** ( c'mon Barca fans :p ). :D
This was a joke ;)
or was it ? :p
Yes it was :)

Double and triple spoilers so aren't cool... (H)

Imo he's no where near. The pressing philosophy that makes Barca so good is engrained in them from La Masia. Guardiola simply implements it through having focused players in intense training sessions. His status as a Barcelona legend (as a player) precedes him and that's why the players appreciate him so much.

Tactically, he's shown little to convince anyone that he's a top manager.

Double and triple spoilers so aren't cool... (H)

Ye they are
[video=youtube;QP-9thZBGGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-9thZBGGY[/video]
just some random YT clip ;)
Don't worry, it's about Pep Guardiola XD
im going to stop now, im getting bored.
yea, I forgot to say [video=youtube;QP-9thZBGGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-9thZBGGY[/video] :D

Boom, Lets go Utd. This is a game in the Making, This country is ours, Lets make Europe ours again.

Look who is back.... ;)

Just can't wait for the game.. 6 more hours.. fff....

Scott mate haven't seen you for ages,good to have you back for this big game XD Believe!!!

Good to be back mate.. This game is massive, But we will do it!!!!!1

2-1

I think we should line up like this

GK: VDS
RB: Fabio
CB: Vidic
CB: Rio
LB: Evra
RM: Valencia
CM: Carrick
CM: Giggs
CM( Adavanced): Park
LM: Rooney( Again pushed up to try and peg Alves back)
ST: The little Pea.

While it is true United are probably better and more prepared this time around, don't forget that Barcelona are also better this time around. In the last final Barca had a makeshift defence, and an overall weaker team. Now, Pedro in for Henry, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi have all improved since '09. Hope Barca spank them.

My tactical preview for @STV_Sport #FCBarcelona v #MUFC | UEFA Champions League | STV Sport Barcelona v Manchester United tactical preview | UEFA Champions League | STV Sport

Good one Joss. I think Park will play more centrally or man mark Xavi just like he did against Pirlo.

Still in dilemma though. 4-5-1 with park, Carrick, Giggs as CMs and Valencia Nani/Rooney on wings and Rooney/Hernandez as lone striker

or the set up that was used against Chelsea and Schalke..

Against Chelsea, Park drifted centrally to help out defensively. I expect him to do the same..

I'm so nervous about this game. Hopefully we will play to our strength tonight.

Good one Joss. I think Park will play more centrally or man mark Xavi just like he did against Pirlo.

Still in dilemma though. 4-5-1 with park, Carrick, Giggs as CMs and Valencia Nani/Rooney on wings and Rooney/Hernandez as lone striker

or the set up that was used against Chelsea and Schalke..

Against Chelsea, Park drifted centrally to help out defensively. I expect him to do the same..

We wont man mark, it will be zonal pick ups

Status
Not open for further replies.