Barcelona's Sergio Busquets faces Uefa action over racist abuse claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is defending Uefa's decision.

For him to have that discussion with you though, not myself :)

For me, if Busquets did say he deserved to be banned but you couldn't prove he did say it.

Na he posted that before the decision was made. Like Biscuits should not be punished as it was said in the heat of the moment. So only i made my earlier post.

Even i said the same, If found guilty he should be banned. But Curtis defended saying it was in the heat of the moment and Biscuits was winding him (Marcelo) up.

Is that not defending what Biscuits did?

Anyways Andy, will leave it as we both have the same point. If found guilty he should be banned. My post has nothing to do with banning him, it is about someone somehow trying to defend the act..

Cheers.

No. It's called saying that UEFA shouldn't punish him here. When did I say what he did was OK? I said over and over again that it was a horrible thing to do but that he can't be punished for it since there isn't enough evidence and it would be unprecedented. Does that mean that everyone else in the thread that doesn't think he should have been punished was defending his actions? Ridiculous.

If he said something racist, why shouldn't he be punished. Mind you, you said all these before UEFA's decision which says a lot.

You did say these things happen all the time which means what Biscuits said was nothing from norm.

For a simple **** work you got so much worked up, and somehow now you are saying what Biscuits said was nothing out of norm. Brilliant. Now dont come up with same **** like Rooney wanted into Camera to spout that. It is laughable..

Irony is you calling everything ridiculous but somehow not able to understand whose posts are.

No point in continuing this as Joel made some very good points and somehow you are not getting it/or acting as you didn't.

this thread isnt going anywhere

at the end of the day, busquets has got away with it because UEFA were spineless

Status
Not open for further replies.