Turns out I underbid on those then :p Have to up them for this round, Bids sent

i massively underbid on everybody!!!! ah well hope to have some money towards later rounds ;)

Right then peeps i've uploaded the SS on the OP.......First can you make sure that your five players are. Also can you check their contracts

@CantGetEnoughOfJelavic - I know your contracts for the 5 players are wrong.

I did say I was going to remove your loan deals - well I core be arsed to do them all:p
So, can you PM me the ones you really want to keep. thanks.

Bids sent potta.

checked my Arsenal ... sorry i mean Everton team and all contracts seem fine and players all there.

****, **** **** ****. Wasn't quite expecting such low bidding but happy with Dede and Rafael. Can't believe Neymar went so cheap!!!

I thought I overspent on Neymar...
£20m on a player who's fantastic and also becomes one of the best players in the world in about 2 in game years is great business I'd say. I was expecting someone to bid at least £40m tbh. Great little deal you done there mate

****, some overspending but Neymar for 20mill is a bargain! Think everyone put in their bids for Damiao instead.

Yep, I thought bidding for Damiao was the right thing to do since everyone would bid on Neymar unfortunately I was wrong.

Bid £15 million for Neymar thinking id be a mileeeee off, turns out if I'd of stuck my neck out a bit more i could of got him...

Potta I'm giving this round a miss mate