Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Also Potta, just wondering, how did you work out how much I bought Garcia for seeing as I didn't bid for him? Moyes is class for a mill!
Cheers

I think as i have sent my bids out, its only 3 more people left to bid b4 the results...
Hoping to Get Neymar and Fernando.....have put in a Crazy deal for Neymar only to see him in a WIGAN shirt.......Wigan....... Neymar............???? LOL

I think as i have sent my bids out, its only 3 more people left to bid b4 the results...
Hoping to Get Neymar and Fernando.....have put in a Crazy deal for Neymar only to see him in a WIGAN shirt.......Wigan....... Neymar............???? LOL

Looks like I wont be getting Neymar then with my bid of 6 tuppence :/ **** lol

Did the guy who get Deschamps for 350K put him as their first bid? Otherwise I should of gotten him for my amazing 2 pence bid.

Also Potta, just wondering, how did you work out how much I bought Garcia for seeing as I didn't bid for him? Moyes is class for a mill!
Cheers

well beacause I didn't get your bids until after the deadline, I kinda imposed that fee for being late.

United 68 had the same outcome.

Cheers

I would be happy with the fact that I let you pick your five players.:P

WOW just Noticed that the Mourinho and Guardiola rivalry will continue with Both the West's Club.....
West Brom and West Ham......
While the Arsenal Contingent of Marc Overmars and Arsene Wenger starts a New REVOLUTION at Everton..................:P

So sorry lads, held the auction up. Wont happen again!

Norwich? Ah well my fault! Looking forward to this!

WOW just Noticed that the Mourinho and Guardiola rivalry will continue with Both the West's Club.....
West Brom and West Ham......
While the Arsenal Contingent of Marc Overmars and Arsene Wenger starts a New REVOLUTION at Everton..................:P

like that somebody has picked up on my arsenal project :D

Newcastle got Fergie!? Ah well, the mighty rivalry of AVB - Ferguson will continue in the North East

Newcastle got Fergie!? Ah well, the mighty rivalry of AVB - Ferguson will continue in the North East
Could you imagine AVB doing the ''I'd love it if we beat them'' rant. Would be hilarious

Back