Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Season Predictions

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Manchester City
4. Stoke City
5. Chelsea
6. Liverpool
7. Tottenham Hotspur
8. Everton
9. Southampton
10. Fulham
11. Newcastle United
12. Sunderland
13. Queens Park Rangers
14. West Bromwich Albion
15. Aston Villa
16. Swansea City
17. Watford
18. Reading
19. West Ham United
20. Norwich City

Season Predictions

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Manchester City
4. Stoke City
5. Chelsea
6. Liverpool
7. Tottenham Hotspur
8. Everton
9. Southampton
10. Fulham
11. Newcastle United
12. Sunderland
13. Queens Park Rangers
14. West Bromwich Albion
15. Aston Villa
16. Swansea City
17. Watford
18. Reading
19. West Ham United
20. Norwich City
We won the League Cup and finished 10th and they expect us to finish 12th? Neymar better be firing all cylinders this season

16th? Umm :/ wanna hit top half this season tbh but we will see as we have nicked the beast walters off liverpool for the season lol.

Allright great, but since I didn't see it in the last update, the money hasn't been added to my balance yet?
Or was the sale the reason for the positive turnover?

it was made during the auction period. Because I have to use future transfers on FMRTE, it only allows me to them with a weeks notice if that makes sense, so it happens during those 7 days.

Hammered Feyenoord! Neymar showing his form this season

Also, if Stoke were to have one player injured...

Hammered Feyenoord! Neymar showing his form this season

Also, if Stoke were to have one player injured...

Yh but thats why GOD brought in Ben To the Eke, who has started scoring goals already, however yeah I would much prefer not have Eto'o on the treatment table for several months :/, still top though and long may that continue :D

I can see that Everton has sold Andre Ayew to Real Madrid for £22 mil - I should therefore be added the £16 mil buy-clause for me and Revolutions loan-deal.
Even if Revolution didn't intend to buy - I'm sure he doesn't mind the £6 mil profit!? (in case he does, Andre Ayew should return to City?)

To see the original deal --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...r-league-auction-revamped-86.html#post1723037

And not to stress you out, potta - only because of excitement :) When can we expect next update?

Btw - Vincent Kompany out for 4 months :'(

Chris ****** Powell is playing 4-4-2!!! WTF. Moron, gonna really miss Mancini. Never thought I'd say that being a Chelsea fan

Yh but thats why GOD brought in Ben To the Eke, who has started scoring goals already, however yeah I would much prefer not have Eto'o on the treatment table for several months :/, still top though and long may that continue :D
I never brought in Benteke. I brought in Hernandez for Sunderland...

I can see that Everton has sold Andre Ayew to Real Madrid for £22 mil - I should therefore be added the £16 mil buy-clause for me and Revolutions loan-deal.
Even if Revolution didn't intend to buy - I'm sure he doesn't mind the £6 mil profit!? (in case he does, Andre Ayew should return to City?)

To see the original deal --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...r-league-auction-revamped-86.html#post1723037

And not to stress you out, potta - only because of excitement :) When can we expect next update?

yes, well spotted- I doubt Rev will mind the 6 million profit - I will add the 16m into your coffers.

will do another update tonight.

forgot about the whole ayew thing untill i saw the transfer... was going to reply about it but you beat me :)

did intend to buy but nevermind now i guess... £6m profit why not

Back