Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
I won't be doing a January auction this time round. But I will make a larger and bigger auction round for you to bid on in the summer.

Woah... Even a 16th place finish looks hard to grab this year round :( I just hope the players up the **** up and survive!

Hmm.. Top 4 and CHL is not out of reach - but it seems like a very tough fight!
For now the ambition must be to finish high enough to compete in Euro League next season!!

But it depends on Mancini getting the squad disciplined!! Way to many bookings is costing us points!

Wonder what went wrong with soton this summer
Finished 3rd last season and last now
While in CL topped a group containing PSG,Bayern and Sporting
Looks like deschamps needs some multitasking training

Last edited:
Hmm.. Top 4 and CHL is not out of reach - but it seems like a very tough fight!
For now the ambition must be to finish high enough to compete in Euro League next season!!

But it depends on Mancini getting the squad disciplined!! Way to many bookings is costing us points!

he could be getting the sack soon, if this don't improve. *Watch this space*

Woah... Even a 16th place finish looks hard to grab this year round :( I just hope the players up the **** up and survive!

For what ever reason, Swansea have struggled in every season!?? Must be the chemistry of your team!?. however your not down and out yet.

Wonder what went wrong with soton this summer
Finished 3rd last season and last now
While in CL topped a group containing PSG,Bayern and Sporting
Looks like deschamps needs some multitasking training

yeah very bizarre, players must be upping their game a lot more for the CL. Still got time to turn this round tho mate.

You need a striker, I mean a good one, and possibly someone to replace the gap Ramos filled.

ye annoying though because 3 of my striker jelavic, aubaymyang and bent could all do a 20 goal season easy enough....hhhmmmm or have done in previous seasons ive played in

he could be getting the sack soon, if this don't improve. *Watch this space*

Oh, no - is there rumours of firing Mancini?
I hope not - especially as a new winger-playing manager could mess things up!

Great season so far for my team. Without the 15 point deduction, we would have been sitting pretty at the top. Ronaldo providing exactly what was missing from the team in previous seasons - a goalscorer.

Back