Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
ye annoying though because 3 of my striker jelavic, aubaymyang and bent could all do a 20 goal season easy enough....hhhmmmm or have done in previous seasons ive played in

Jelavic and Bent may be declining in CA - not sure though. will load the saved game for everyone to look at.

Wow that was an awful month for me and most probably ended any hopes we had of fighting for the title again, hope we can recover and get top 4 again though

Wow that was an awful month for me and most probably ended any hopes we had of fighting for the title again, hope we can recover and get top 4 again though

Yeah, though month for the defending champions - but I'll do what I can to take the top-4 spot instead of you :)

Hope you will have good use for Defoe - he's been a very reliable sub in City!

looks like it mate. eto has not rediscovered that form he was in last year. Not sure why he signed Defoe either. Strange one.

I will post another update within a couple of hours, has I will be out all day tomorrow and obviously watching the demolition derby of the mackems on Sunday.

Gutted to Lose out in the final............Could have been my 2nd Trophy this...
Anychances U could put a screenshot of the finances?

Back