Much better, hopefully don't slip into relegation places again.

Thought I'd try and place safe and only give the manager a little budget to get a new ST and still push on through auto promotion but seems to be the wrong decision so far. Let's hope things pick up a bit better than I thought after the new year!

Wow, Bielsa this is Embarassing as defending champions to be only hovering above relegation. Hopefully he gets sacked soon if this keeps up

Dislike this 4-4-2 but it's definitely helping my Strikers. Borini scored 4 in 1 match and Dzaeko has 8 league goals!

Dislike this 4-4-2 but it's definitely helping my Strikers. Borini scored 4 in 1 match and Dzaeko has 8 league goals!

Dzeko has been in good form the last two seasons. I thought you would go down this year because of the players you sold.

Stoke back challenging in the top 3 again, lets just hope we dont have a drop off in form like last season. Bit gutted we sold Kweuke but Lukaku and Eto'o are still scoring goals

Sorry for the delay peeeeps I will be getting this back up over the weekend. Work has not been so kind this week.

If QPR are still available I'd love to join in mate.

I will only be doing this game for another 2-3 seasons after this one. but yeah if you want to join that will be okay. you can choose between QPR or Villa has scuffyuk has not been active on this thread!

I will only be doing this game for another 2-3 seasons after this one. but yeah if you want to join that will be okay. you can also apply for Villa has scuffyuk has not been active on this thread!

too bad :(

going really well ... look forward to next update

Can you post an update of both QPR and villa's current squads so I can make a more informative choice? cheers!

Can you post an update of both QPR and villa's current squads so I can make a more informative choice? cheers!

Save game is in the OP (don't know if it works, thou)
But just go a couple of pages back and you can see squads, table and such...