Barclays Premier League Team of The Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 16K
.......................................................(H)..Friedel
Coleman ...................Ivanovic....................... Colliocini ............................. Baines
..................................Adam ...............................Thudd
......................Arteta ...................... Cahill.......................... N'Zogbia
........................................................Tevez

Last edited:
Friedal
Coleman Ivanovic Colliocini Baines
Adam Thudd
Arteta Cahill N'Zogbia
Tevez

It's Friedel lol.

Awesome team that. Tevez has now scored something like 29 goals in his last 31 PL apps. Incredible.

It's Friedel lol.

Awesome team that. Tevez has now scored something like 29 goals in his last 31 PL apps. Incredible.
LOL Blame CJ because i copied his for a template saying as i agreed with him on all but one player

Friedel
Ivanovic Coloccini Baines
Arteta Huddlestone Adam N'Zogbia
Cahill Silva
Harewood

(H)

Friedel
Cahill Silva
Harewood

(H)

Interesting picking Harweood above Tevez, Chamakh, Hernandez who all scored. Great team though.

Harewood scored too, and Blackpool's general unluckiness made me put him in there.

Chamakh would have been in there if it wasn't for his theatrics, but that's best suited to another thread. I would have chosen Tevez, if one of his two goals had been deserved. (H) Technically though it should be Tevez in there, as it's the stats that count.

Friedel
Cahill Silva
Tevez

There we go.

Harewood scored too, and Blackpool's general unluckiness made me put him in there.

Chamakh would have been in there if it wasn't for his theatrics, but that's best suited to another thread. I would have chosen Tevez, if one of his two goals had been deserved. (H) Technically though it should be Tevez in there, as it's the stats that count.

Friedel
Cahill Silva
Tevez

There we go.

Yeah, I know H scored. Just interesting as there were others who also scored, and I don't think anyone else picked him.. Fair enough on the Chamakh and Tevez side. Silva was incredible today acc. to 5 live. Will have to wait for MOTD2 (Talking of which. 10PM?)

MOTD2 tends to be between 22:15 - 22:30, but since MOTD was on at half-past yesterday, then it might be on at 22:00.

*Shrug* Haven't got the television on in this room.

Yeah, I picked Fabianski largely just because of the criticism that has been coming his way recently, being replaced by praise even more recently. Plus he had a lot of long balls and crosses to deal with at the end of the game, and made one very good punch, and another good save (Catch from long ball, diving forward with studs almost ending in his face) right at the end. N'zogbia doesn't need explaining, two goals in a minute and a half... XD

Ivanovic continues to impress me, I think he's one of the best defenders in the league. Is Bosingwa even fit?

Totally agree about Brana. And yer Bosingwa played the last 20mins yesterday and looked ok but need minutes.

WEEK 6

Fabianski

Richards Terry Turner Baines

Fabregas Song Gerrard

Nasri

Carrol Hernandez

your teams?

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Robinson
Coleman Krygiakos Baines - We had a man sent off :P
Maxi Lucas Cahill N'Zogbia
Carroll Bent

Fabianski/Sorensen

Richards/Bosingwa Vidic Turner Baines

Fabregas Mulumbu Barton
Nasri
Hernandez Carroll

*Have not seen some of the games so i may change it after watching motd

Fabianski

Richards Krygiakos Vidic A. Hole