Bargain Gaming thread

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Post any gaming bargain you have found here. Can be for consoles, steam, origin, digital downloads etc here.

Dont post full price games only bargains/bundles which represent good value vs their RRP.

The Witcher 1 and 2 are also 66% off on steam :)

Battlefield 3 is £7.49 on Gamefly. Origin client needed to download

Torchlight free on GOG for 48 hours to launch their summer sale

GOG also offers 10 free indie games when you sign up.

All you need is an email and thats it :)

Razer Sorround now free until 31-12-2013.

Offers the chance to improve the sound quality in your games by creating a virtual 7.1 sorround sound.

Razer Surround

Using it myself now and its top class. Also an option to donate a certain amount to charity but its optional

Arma 2 Combined Op, Arma Gold Edition & Arma: Cold War Assault €10.66
GOG.com

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box £4.99 on Origin site (even though I hate Origin I can't refuse this-awesome game)

Steam Sales started yesterday and there are always new deals every few hours. Check them out. Just upgraded my civ V to gold edition for £2.50

Hotline Miami for €2 on Steam and amazon.com. Id suggest buying off amazon as they also give you more free indie games with it.

Great game with epic soundtrack. Definitely worth the investment.

Dam you Steam. Overlord for 87p. Once again, those buggers are slowly eating their way into my bank balance. Meant to be saving up for a webcam and cpu for game streaming. Oh well lol

Another bargain. Got Amnesia Dark Descent for £2.49. Lot more creepy than Dead Space has to be said. Which means I shall be having not much sleep in the next 24 hours-this game really plays with your head. Love it. Though I should really turn the headphones down lol

Also bought Wargame European Escalation for about £3.50. Extremely impressed so far. Retro/Cold War shenanigans ftw (although I've been repeatedly spanked off the Warsaw Pact on more than one occassion lol)

Last edited:
Just got company of heroes in steam flash sale for £1.74 and also tropic 4 steam special edition for £4.99 were I think you get all DLC gotta love steam summer sale. fair to say zero ******* work or app making getting done today!!!

Just got company of heroes in steam flash sale for £1.74 and also tropic 4 steam special edition for £4.99 were I think you get all DLC gotta love steam summer sale. fair to say zero ******* work or app making getting done today!!!

You mean all week :p