barSILona - Tactic's set - 83 goals in first 11 games

I'll suggest this team aswell for you...

GK: De Gea - Romero
D/DM/MR: Darmian - Valencia
D/DM/ML: Shaw - *BUY*
DCR: Jones/Smalling
DCL: Rojo - Evans
D/DM/MC: Blind/Carrick
MCR: Herrera - Fellaini(change role to CM(s)
MCL: Schweinsteiger - Herrera
FCR: Mata - Januzaj
FCL: Martial - Young
SC: Rooney - Depay

cheers mate.
im doing ok just conceding more than i should or want too.

As a Liverpool fan it is not possible for me to do that.;)

Try this.
vs 1 SC + 0 AMC - use 4-3-3
vs 1 SC + 1 AMC - use 2-3-2-3
vs 2 SC + 0 AMC - use 3-4-3
vs 2 SC + 1 AMC - never had to but I'd suggest 3-4-3 and use the dlp to man mark the AMC

Are you finding the computer AI is using 3 striker formations against you? I've NEVER had it with my Barca game but in recent tests have found it happening all the time? Thinking about it I may try putting the dlp as a Libero or Sweeper behind a back 3?

its this formation i seem to struggle against regardless of the opposition. they just score for fun. you will see some slight changes due to my attempt at solving the problem

WTq77b1.png

I've not had a problem against 4-2-3-1? I use my 2-3-2-3 every time.

Where are the goals coming from?

Now I have Vidal & Pogba I play a CM(s) and CM(a), maybe try this with your pairing?

I've gone through my games against 4-2-3-1 and my bwm (Mascherano) makes (and wins) a LOAD of tackles in these games. Maybe try a better tackler than Carrick? Or get him man marking the AMC?

Team instructions pls???

Discovery cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I've gone through my games against 4-2-3-1 and my bwm (Mascherano) makes (and wins) a LOAD of tackles in these games. Maybe try a better tackler than Carrick? Or get him man marking the AMC?

how are you getting on with your save? how many goals scoring records have you broken???
top goal scorer etc?

how are you getting on with your save? how many goals scoring records have you broken???
top goal scorer etc?
I haven't had chance to play for a few days, I'll update when I have.:)

How are you getting on with it?

not good, i mean i was winning i just wasnt winning like you were. with that i started again. new save new mentality. i think i became obsessed with clean sheets which was slowly driving me insane as its impossible to keep them. so now i just have the score more than you mentality and all is good again.
i use both tactics as mentioned in previous post. im hoping to break the 100 goal a season soon. only in season 2 but im hoping by season 4 i will be able to achieve it

View attachment 951703 View attachment 951712 View attachment 951714

View attachment 951717 View attachment 951719 View attachment 951721
Oh it's never been sound defensively!

I really don't get why it's not as successful for others as it has been for me though. I do understand you have to be an elite team with elite players, but with Man Utd it really should work. It's an old save but updated to 15.3.2? Does make any difference?

Here's what I think are needed in your players.

GK: Solid Sweeper-Keeper
D/DM/MR+L: Bullet Throw*, quick & solid defensively and offensively
DC: I like right footers on the right & left footers on the left.
D/DM/MC: Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Anticipation, Work Rate (Masch is WAY better than Busquets)
MCR: I had Xavi as a DLP(s) and it worked great. Replaced him with Vidal and made him a CM(s) though and results have been so much better, so if you can get a complete midfielder, do so.
MCL: Similar with Iniesta (AdPlaymaker(a), a lot better with Pogba as CM(a) - more complete midfielders do the dirty work better.
F9: Creativity, Pace&Acceleration, Dribbling, Finishing, Off the Ball
SC: Complete Forward attributes