barSILona - Tactic's set - 83 goals in first 11 games

Yes yes I know I'm Barcelona but the goalscoring power of these tactic's is truly ridiculous. I haven't tested with anybody else, it would be great to see results if anybody does? First off here's the 3 shapes I use View attachment 950772 View attachment 950775 View attachment 950777 The only players that change position are the number 20 (needs to be able to play CM + DMC + DMC - I use Masch or Busquets) and the 2 wide players numbers 22 & 2 (needs to be able to play DR/L + WBR/L + MR/L - Alves, Montoya, Alba, Mathieu). The shape I play depends on the opponent, actually it depends on how many forwards & attacking midfielders they deploy. vs 4-4-2 - use 3-4-3 vs 4-2-3-1 - use 2-3-2-3 vs 4-1-2-2-1 - use 4-3-3 etc (any others I will be happy to answer :)) The 'long flat throw' is a HUGE help, my 'side' players all have it, train/buy players to exploit this. Corners I have my 'left sided player' taking my right corners, and my 'right sided player' taking my left corners. OI's View attachment 950834 I'm in the third season here, won everything in first two season's while tweaking these tactics, only really adding 'galactics's' (Pogba, Vidal), replacing players who wanted new challenges (Cuadrado for Alves, Martinez for Pique, now targeting CR7 for Pedro) and a few young talents at the start to bulk up my 1st team squad (Memphis, Balanta, Romero and Barbosa). Results this season have been INSANE. View attachment 950803 View attachment 950805 View attachment 950808
love to use a tactic that brings such results
o.png

I can see how this would work for Barca. Especially if you've been buying people like Memphis.

For a more human team, though, it hasn't been too good. Performances in Europe have been decent. Performances at home have been terrible. 1 win in 4 games.

View attachment 225679
View attachment 225678
View attachment 225677
View attachment 225676

Good tactic for fun with Barca or Madrid, or you're team of choice in 2020. For mortals, a bit of a stretch.

Trying it out with Watford today, they seem to have players to fit the formations I use. Will update when I make some progress.

What if the opposition has an AM, as well as 2 strikers like a Narrow Diamond formation, or a 4 3CMs 1 2 formation

What if the opposition has an AM, as well as 2 strikers like a Narrow Diamond formation, or a 4 3CMs 1 2 formation
vs 2 SC + 1 AMC - never had to but I'd suggest 3-4-3 and use the dlp to man mark the AMC

just downloaded lfcs last update to restart with man united. fingers crossed i have better results this time. will let you know

View attachment 225485
Yeah it's not going well with Watford, very 'leaky'. Perhaps this only work's with the elite, such as Bayern, Man City, Chelsea, Real Madrid & Barca.

can we get an update n your results and memphiss scoring feats?
Haven't had chance today what with trying it out with Watford.

By the way Memphis is actually back-up to Suarez, or he was anyway. And I trained him into a natural Complete Forward so the first thing I'd do if I were you is that.

thats amazing!!
can you do a short test with man united please. im having zero luck with this tactic set.
if you do can you post which tactic you use against which team/formation please
As a Liverpool fan it is not possible for me to do that.;)

Try this.
vs 1 SC + 0 AMC - use 4-3-3
vs 1 SC + 1 AMC - use 2-3-2-3
vs 2 SC + 0 AMC - use 3-4-3
vs 2 SC + 1 AMC - never had to but I'd suggest 3-4-3 and use the dlp to man mark the AMC

Are you finding the computer AI is using 3 striker formations against you? I've NEVER had it with my Barca game but in recent tests have found it happening all the time? Thinking about it I may try putting the dlp as a Libero or Sweeper behind a back 3?

I'll suggest this team aswell for you...

GK: De Gea - Romero
D/DM/MR: Darmian - Valencia
D/DM/ML: Shaw - *BUY*
DCR: Jones/Smalling
DCL: Rojo - Evans
D/DM/MC: Blind/Carrick
MCR: Herrera - Fellaini(change role to CM(s)
MCL: Schweinsteiger - Herrera
FCR: Mata - Januzaj
FCL: Martial - Young
SC: Rooney - Depay