It's funny that the links you're leading me to show me that Navarre is a separate region to the Basque Country. Navarre is not the Basque country. Bayonne is in my database by the way, top division, it's in the Basque country. I thought Osasuna was Basque until I did some internet research. I also don't think they produce Basque regens in the default game.

they produce basque regens sure.... i hope you put osasuna .....i can't speak english very well but i know basque as well as i know my name and osasuna is as basque as athletic bilbao,real sociedad o sestao river....

I'm glad you found some info that convinced me, I just couldn't work out what you wanted me to find before. I'll edit it in in the next update.
Please, could you PM me all the info you know about the Basque region (especially the football) as a local's knowledge would be very useful (I'm English). I'd like to know which regions are in the Basque region (I've got the French Basque country and Pais Vasco which seems to cover most if not all of the Spanish Basque Country except Navarre). Is all of Navarre Basque or just parts. I'd do with this info since I can't find it.

I also just looked at Osasuna and saw some Basque players so sorry about getting my facts wrong.

Last edited:
all navarra is part of euskal herria . euskal herria is composite of:bizkaia (where is bilbao),guipuzcoa( real sociedad),araba( deportivo alaves), navarra(osasuna),pyrenee atlantique ( bayonne,biarritz,Saint-Jean-de-Luz)....
thanks,eskerrik asko

Thanks, I'll work on it when I get round to it, I only missed out Navarre. When I release V2 I'll credit you in the OP.

Version 2 has entered testing. I've added Navarra so I've had to restructure pretty much everything.

Dylza94, please upload your catalan database! I have unfinished business with Castellon and I can't find a catalan database anywhere. Also The two of you (or whoever is doing a catalan database at SI - I haven't seen anything about it) should work together to make them work at the same time.

If you feel like it you could even make a Iberian copy of the now defunct Royal League from scandinavia where Danish, Norwegian and Swedish teams played against each other. The Iberia version should of course be Spain, Portugal, Basque and Catalonia.

Dylza94, please upload your catalan database! I have unfinished business with Castellon and I can't find a catalan database anywhere. Also The two of you (or whoever is doing a catalan database at SI - I haven't seen anything about it) should work together to make them work at the same time.

If you feel like it you could even make a Iberian copy of the now defunct Royal League from scandinavia where Danish, Norwegian and Swedish teams played against each other. The Iberia version should of course be Spain, Portugal, Basque and Catalonia.
It would be next to impossible to get them working at the same time because Europe can only handle 54 nations.

In that case I'll be happy to sacrifice Liechtenstein, Andorra, San Marino or the Faroe Islands :)

I'll make the 2 Catalan databases. One with just the Catalonia region and another with the other Catalan-speaking regions (Valenciadad and Beleares).
Expect them to be up in the next few days.

I'll make the 2 Catalan databases. One with just the Catalonia region and another with the other Catalan-speaking regions (Valenciadad and Beleares).
Expect them to be up in the next few days.
That sounds good. I wish you luck.

Sorry for the wait. Version two is in the moderation queue. I'm glad I waited to 13.2, though since a handy new feature came with it that's in the new version.

I've got Version three in testing now. Key features are more and improved awards. minor competition tweaks, a grassroots league and Reserve sides being replaced by 'academy' sides which help youngsters develop with less supervision from you.