Bath City to the Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Basically for the last week or so I've been playing a Bath City game. Started in the Blue Square South and have just won League 2. That's 3 consecutive promotions, so I thought it was about time I started a thread about it. This isn't a story, like "Zindane returns" or anything, it's just me posting updates of my progress through the leagues. The first season I was predicted a 6th place finish however won the league by 32 points. In the BSP I was predicted to finish in 23rd place but I finished 3rd and won the play-off's. And this season in League 2, I was predicted 24th but finished 1st, winning the league by 4 points. I will do my next update when I find out my budgets etc. I'm hoping I can get to the Premier League, I've done things like this in the Scottish league, but this is the perfect game to keep me going until FM10.

If you wish to see any screenshots from my journey so far then just ask! :)

signigns from every year mate this is good mate.

Squad, transfers from each season and finances for every season please :) Just a routine check ;)

These are how my finances have changed over the years.

Just signed Graeme Murty as Assistant Manager

Last edited:
These are how my finances have changed over the years.

Just signed Graeme Murty as Assistant Manager
How did your finances suddenly jump up from £1m to £2m in the middle of your finance chart? And it wouldn't of been promotion from League 2 money, because I've been promoted from that league with AFC Wimbledon and you only get about £200k.

Last edited:
How did your finances suddenly jump up from £1m to £2m in the middle of your finance chart?

Umm probably because I was playing friendlies against Portsmouth, Charlton and Birmingham in friendly leagues. Also I had a lot of matches on TV and I went through the play off's. If I had cheated, don't you think I would have spent it on players :S

Umm probably because I was playing friendlies against Portsmouth, Charlton and Birmingham in friendly leagues. Also I had a lot of matches on TV and I went through the play off's. If I had cheated, don't you think I would have spent it on players :S

Zactly(H)

No its obvious you haven't cheated mate. Well done, I don't know how people manage to do so well?! :p

Well I still think it's suspicious, I don't see how friendlies, and TV Revenue in League 2 will get you £1m.. When I was in League 2 with AFC Wimbledon, the most we got for TV Revenue was about £40k per game. And a friendly tournament will usually only get about £100-200k, and play-off money once again in League 2 is bearly ever more than £100k. So I doesn't add up in my opinion but well done if you didn't cheat.

i dont think he cheated, it could be he played some1 fairly big and forgot about it like, like a prem or championship side in the FA cup

i dont think he cheated, it could be he played some1 fairly big and forgot about it like, like a prem or championship side in the FA cup
Yeah I know what you mean, but even playing Man United at home in the FA Cup would probably only give you about £100-200k.

Kinger give him a break will you, everyone thinks everyone cheats on this forum.
well done mate.

Yeah some people think you cheated with wigan.

I haven't cheated... What proof do you need? :S

Also I've been given a budget of £1,400,000 who do I buy?

I haven't cheated... What proof do you need? :S

Also I've been given a budget of £1,400,000 who do I buy?
oO) How did you get £1.4m!? Lol, the most I ever got at League 1 was like £300k, your one lucky guy. Buy a goalscoring striker and a good goalkeeper, that is the basic needs for league 1 :)

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Yeah some people think you cheated with wigan.
How great for them.

oO) How did you get £1.4m!? Lol, the most I ever got at League 1 was like £300k, your one lucky guy. Buy a goalscoring striker and a good goalkeeper, that is the basic needs for league 1 :)

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

How great for them.

stop starting an argument with andy or i will find you and stab you
andy wouldnt cheat

why do people accuss each other off cheating it is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.