Bath City to the Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop starting an argument with andy or i will find you and stab you
andy wouldnt cheat
Couldn't have phrased that much better. Im sick and tired of arguements and I wont be drawn into another one

why do people accuss each other off cheating it is pathetic
isnt it!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

im watching this cause no one is following my thread

i am first to start a debate/ argument but not over rubbish like this, will everyone grow up,

BTW well done andy this is a good achievement

oO) How did you get £1.4m!? Lol, the most I ever got at League 1 was like £300k, your one lucky guy. Buy a goalscoring striker and a good goalkeeper, that is the basic needs for league 1 :)

I don't accuse you of cheating on your thread. :/ But yeah I got £1.4Million, It's not heard to make a profit with a small club. The reason AFC Wimbledon don't have any money is because they are in so much debt. I knew as soon as I made this post people would start accusing me of things.. It happens so much on here :S

But can we please move away from that subject, anybody got any ideas for players? I'm in July 2011. Thanks guys :D Just made some free signings for my youth team.

He isn't cheating, on my Hampton and Richmond game, i was given 1 million when i was promoted to league 2, this was due to creating 4/5 friendly tournaments involving championship sides in the first two pre-season friendlies

He isn't cheating, on my Hampton and Richmond game, i was given 1 million when i was promoted to league 2, this was due to creating 4/5 friendly tournaments involving championship sides in the first two pre-season friendlies

Exactly :]

Signings:
Daniel Owusu - Loan
Nicky Featherstone - Loan
Josh O'Keefe - Loan
Simon Lappin - £300k

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:34 PM ----------

Signings:
Mark McAllister - Free
Filip Mentel - Loan
Rob Elliot - £24k
Clarke Carlisle - £30k
Andrea Orlandi - Free

Yeah I know what you mean, but even playing Man United at home in the FA Cup would probably only give you about £100-200k.

When I was Welling in the BSS I got Arsenal in the FA cup 3rd round and got 1.8 mil in gate receipts so it's possible.

i dont think hes cheating, why would you post a story up if you cheated through it seems rather pointless, is getting the approval of people you dont know online that important ? i doubt it, good job btw i just started somthing similer is the BSP with sailsbury first season is to avoid relegation im looking at mid table and sadly i dont think i can do much more then that, im only around half through first season and i started with around 150k debt :( lol im still in debt but im doing fairly well in the cups so i kinda hope i can get to the 3rd round of the FA cup and draw a man u or somthing to get money to take me out of debt :)

I'm managing Wimbledon (1st season ATM) and have reached to FA Cup 3rd round and have been drawn at home against Bolton.
Game will take place after some two weeks. How much money do you think I'll get from TV and tickets?

lads stop saying

i think he cheated or i dont think he cheated

let the lad just continue his story :D

No its obvious you haven't cheated mate. Well done, I don't know how people manage to do so well?! :p
You just sign players from non-league teams from France:) atleast thats how I got Farsley from BSN to Championship:p

I'm managing Wimbledon (1st season ATM) and have reached to FA Cup 3rd round and have been drawn at home against Bolton.
Game will take place after some two weeks. How much money do you think I'll get from TV and tickets?

Umm well the most I got was about £70k tickets when I was in BSS or BSP. For TV it can be anything upto £200k

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

You just sign players from non-league teams from France:) atleast thats how I got Farsley from BSN to Championship:p

Well for the first year, it's actually really easy to get promoted, most people who are saying I cheated have either never started with a BSS/N team or are just genuinely **** at this game.

December 31st.

Sitting in 6th in League 1 - 10 points behind the leaders
In JSP trophy final v Colchester

Knocked out of FA cup 2nd Round by Kettering 2 v 1
Knocked out of Carling cup 1st round by Bristol City 1 v 0

Team moral is pretty much superb all around
Just beat Hereford 2-1
Trying to loan Mark Doninger & Samuel Souprayen

Not scoring enough goals to be honest

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Just reached playoffs against Millwall.

Last edited:
Phewww: AFC Wimbledon - Bolton 0-1 and ... they scored in 90+2 :':)':)'(

Record crowd 4665, record gate receipts 70K. No info about TV income yet though. Edit: it's 150 000.

Last edited:
Phewww: AFC Wimbledon - Bolton 0-1 and ... they scored in 90+2 :':)':)'(

Record crowd 4665, record gate receipts 70K. No info about TV income yet though.

Yeah thats about right. It doesn't tell you about TV income, but should just come through into your balance?

Just beat Millwall in the playoff semi's
Bath 2 (2) v (1) 0 Millwall

Gillingham in playoff final

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

WON 2-1!!!!!!

Sean Morrison 115' woohoo

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:09 PM ----------

Now that I'm about to start the new year in the Championship, can people give me some ideas as to who to buy? Bearing in mind I probably won't have a huge transfer budget and I'm in the 2012/13 season. Really stuck as to who to sign :)

If anyone wants to see any screenshots of my journey so far then let me know!

Wow I genuinely did not know about this... Pretty cool though :)

what skins that andy and great stuff mate i bak you.

Status
Not open for further replies.