Bath City to the Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what skins that andy and great stuff mate i bak you.

That skin is "Four" it's on this site, one of the most popular ones I think, I like it cus it resembles the CM03/04 skin :D

And thanks man.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:02 PM ----------

New Signings:
Juanjo - Free
Rickie Lambert - Free
Dan Harding - Free
Andy Dorman - Free
Matty Richie - £625k
Troy Archibald-Henville - Free
Ryan Bennett - Free
Wayne Brown - Free
Ryan Flynn - Free

Currently offering a contract to Theo Robinson​

1stly just because Aanddyy is playing well and getting promoted does not mean he cheats! he is a good manager and the rest of you who are complaining are probably really kak at FM09 <).
well done mate!

i would suggest using the shortlist here Anddyy, there are some really great players on here! give it a go! (if you want to i mean XD) let me know! all the best!

Woww, very well done mate.
The furtherst ive got with a lower league team is Stevenage i guided them to the championship in about 5 seasons lol.

Im thinking of doing another save but i dont know who to be, any ideas lads? always up for a challenge!!!

Woww, very well done mate.
The furtherst ive got with a lower league team is Stevenage i guided them to the championship in about 5 seasons lol.

Im thinking of doing another save but i dont know who to be, any ideas lads? always up for a challenge!!!

Urmmm Team Bath? Haha, any BSN/S team is a challenge. =]

Yeah i guess.. :/ ive never been Notts County on here so i think ill go as low as League 2 lol dont think i could take the blue square leagues! Lmao.

you've bought freeman well done. He is immense

very good m8 keep up the good work yer

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

nice

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

nice

Just finished 23rd. And that's the end of Bath's unsuccesful road to the Premier League! Shame really. Also David James just took the Wigan managers job... Strange

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I've also resigned. Feel like a new challenge, I've saved in on a different file Incase you guys think I should just carry on after being relegated?

Carry on, oh and Dannyck, it says Insert dynamic sig, yet you haven't, Sorry for off topic ness

yh i kno its not workin for me frnakie. i fill in my name and tht press submit and nothing happends :(

Okay I'm going to attempt to carry on, haven't played this game in a few weeks so I'll see what my teams like, I'll post some screenshots when I get some players in :)

That's a spammy comment.. But thanks for following...

Update: My whole team is upset and want to leave, they are all being chased by other clubs but considering I signed 90% of them on free's, I'm not bothered as I'll make a profit on all of them. Looks like I'm going to need to buy a new team, this could be hard but I'll give it a go! :)

Releases clauses activated.

attachment.php

Nana Ofori-Twumasi - £400k
Javier (regen) £1.9M
Ricky Lambert £1.9M
Dan Harding £3.6M
Andy Dorman £550k
Matty Richie £1.2M
Ryan Bennett £1.1M
Ryan Flynn £450k
Theo Robinson £3.1M
Mitchell Lewington (regen) £375k​

YES well done aaandy grea5t to see you resume i will resume my following :)

dont worry mate i got acused of cheating, by some randomer with no balls no proof to back it up, just let him show you how it's done ;)

No freakin' way.. What's that all about? :S

Should make a couple of Million£ from this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.