Battlefield 3 (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3)

Nope, Assault has the medic packs and defib etc. Support gives out ammo.

As long as I can go ape **** electro Raiden mode making my team mates into zombies im happy

I was born in a hospital but I've lived in 5 different houses since then.. :)

you know what I mean :p PC deserves special treatment :p

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

how do I update my veteran status on battlelog? I want to show off which games I have played :p #likeaboss

how do I update my veteran status on battlelog? I want to show off which games I have played :p #likeaboss

You used the same account for every Battlefield game? If so it should come up automatically.

You used the same account for every Battlefield game? If so it should come up automatically.

yes I have :S I remember making myself a BF veteran for BC2 and getting the M1 as the reward for it. But doesn't seem to have worked on origin :S

Also, I forgot to mention this with my previous post but: 12 players on a team is not enough in my opinion, don't know what was running through their heads when they landed on that number.

Even so, I've been having great fun on the game, the environment is second to none with the sound and the falling building shrapnel just adding to the immersive experience.

Almost 10 hours now.

Also, I forgot to mention this with my previous post but: 12 players on a team is not enough in my opinion, don't know what was running through their heads when they landed on that number.

Even so, I've been having great fun on the game, the environment is second to none with the sound and the falling building shrapnel just adding to the immersive experience.

Almost 10 hours now.

I agree, amazing game but sometimes lacks in players. Big maps you feel it.

Having a great time on this, doubt I'll buy COD this year due to how similar it looks to last year. COD killer? For me yes.
Tip for all you engineers out there, use the M15 Mines, awesome for killing tanks and other land vehicles.

I was going to get this until my internet decided to **** out so I've changed over to sky internet and I have to wait until the 14th for my internet to be working, bastards! But by then, I'll have little to no money left to actually buy the game so will have to wait until the following pay day to be able to buy it. Not good :(

So I had no intention of buying Battlefield, have never played it and quite frankly have always thought of it as a ‘poor man’s call of duty’ or ‘Medal of honour’ perhaps a narrow minded view but with so many lame games out there, it's hard not to take that attitude.

My friend however is very into the game and was always yapping on about destructible this and more tactical that. Amazon sent him an extra copy of the game (durp) and rather than flogging it off on eBay, he offered it to me.

Within twenty minutes of playing it I thought this was the worst online gaming experience I have ever had. The environments are good and I like how you can be savvy with it and work your game style around it. It also seems much more realistic than other shooters & the game is very team orientated, very tactical with everyone working as a unit. Does that really make it fun though? Not for me.

My favourite shooter is Halo3, nothing has came close to it so far. I loved running around with my BR, Shotgun and sticky grenades and dominating anyone who came close. Last night I ran towards the action in a game for about ten minutes, not spotting a soul. When I finally got close to some fighting someone snipped me in the head. That’s just not fun for me.

I will attempt to play the solo campaign and see how that goes but it wasn’t an enjoyable or fun experience and that’s why I play games.

Anyone else find it boring?

Clearly you prefer faster paced FPS games, and Battlefield is certainly not that, primarily as a result of its 12 players vs 12 players on maps the size of Wales.

Halo's arenas and the Call of Duty maps are far more clustered together and the team sizes are more appropriate for the scale of the map, resulting in more action and 'chaos' if you will.