Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Nathan

Reaction score
So guys what are your thought of Bad Company 2 so far if u have it?

I for one am loving it and now finding mw2 unplayable

Edit: ok for some reason when i tried editing the name of the thread it made a duplicate -_- so can a mod close the other one please?

I've grown a bit tired of FPS' in general lately, so I won't be getting BF:BC2 until the price gets knocked down to <30.

I got it for the PS3, it's great I'm enjoying it more than MW2 at the minute :D

I've grown a bit tired of FPS' in general lately, so I won't be getting BF:BC2 until the price gets knocked down to <30.

What he said. I want to spend time getting Blackburn further in my story. The game looks good though.

Getting it next week or the one after.Looks epic XD

Yeah graphic's are unreal, the way buildings collapse and also the campaign mode is brilliant so far :) i recommend it mate.:)

Yeah graphic's are unreal, the way buildings collapse and also the campaign mode is brilliant so far :) i recommend it mate.:)

So lucky to have it when I don't :p

Did you get it on the day?

Yeah i ended up completing the campaign not even halfway through the 2nd day i had it...
And when i first saw a building collapse all i could say was "OH MY WORD!"

Last edited:
So lucky to have it when I don't :p

Did you get it on the day?

Yeah i did got the limited edition traded in bioshock 2 and NFL madden 10 so i just has to pay £2 for the limited edition :D

So what are ur guy's fave mp classes? Mine is Engineer :p

360, strange though, i loved the Scar-L in singleplayer but hate it in mp, the XM8 Compact is alright, but i use the 9A-91 with a Red Dot Sight (even though the 9A has the same stats as the Scar i just prefer it).

Was bored of fps until this game came out its brilliant for ps3 but a few of my mates so for pc the connection to ea severs is glitchy

Em it take's forever to get ranked up and stuff in my opinion :( im only on Lvl-4 at the minute :(. They need DLC for more maps and game types.:)

Last night was so annoying though, the 360 version was having connectivity issues so i couldn't even connect to a game -_- even when i could i disconnected after about 10 minutes, fixed today though atleast.
FPS stands for First Person Shooter

Im a big battlefield fan,just got this and im really impressed with the graphics,the jungle looks and feels amazing and online is usually a more pleasant and freindly experience than Modern Warfare.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Last night was so annoying though, the 360 version was having connectivity issues so i couldn't even connect to a game -_- even when i could i disconnected after about 10 minutes, fixed today though atleast.
FPS stands for First Person Shooter
Just tried to connect,it wouldnt let me :(

EA Servers are absolute garbage,i had the same problems with 1943

Yep less annoying fanboys etc, i may also re-buy for PC when it is cheaper on it just for the superior graphics :D
Well i played a few hours ago so maybe the issues are back :(

Been playing some more is morning,really enjoying it.

Graphics,Enviroments and Atmosphere are brilliant,lots of great sniping points too.

Only downers are leveling up takes too long,weapon unlocks a little complicated and no online free for all mode.

Well if it did have free for all it would be a bit strange because of the size of maps Battlefield is famous for, but u never know they may release DLC with some new game modes and smaller maps.