Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Thread ressurection :p

Anyone play this now? Bought it the other day and enjoy it way more than Black Ops!

Anyone on 360 want to go in a squad with me? I play Medic. Gamertag is AVERAGE JOE33

Had a game on it about a week ago, was good and went about 25-3. No one seems to play in squads on the console versions though.

Had a game on it about a week ago, was good and went about 25-3. No one seems to play in squads on the console versions though.

Come on with me if you fancy it mate? I play with 2 other lads (that I know personally).

We all started playing last night after buying it on the weekend. We play in a squad, 1 sniper, 1 assult and me as medic. We play for a laugh but do try and do the objctives and not just hunt people down.

Let me know (A)

Come on with me if you fancy it mate? I play with 2 other lads (that I know personally).

We all started playing last night after buying it on the weekend. We play in a squad, 1 sniper, 1 assult and me as medic. We play for a laugh but do try and do the objctives and not just hunt people down.

Let me know (A)

Suits me as I mostly play engineer anyway, do play a bit of assault sometimes though.

Could play sometime.

Suits me as I mostly play engineer anyway, do play a bit of assault sometimes though.

Could play sometime.

Thats cool, I *think* I have you added on xbox, if not pop in AVERAGE JOE33. might be on tonight at 6 for an hour before I go out if your up for a game?

very good game. Can't wait for Battlefield 3 though which is getting "special treatment" for PC users like it should do :D

very good game. Can't wait for Battlefield 3 though which is getting "special treatment" for PC users like it should do :D

Let's hope for Battlefield 2 style maps or even bigger :wub:

Let's hope for Battlefield 2 style maps or even bigger :wub:

sorry for going off topic but BF2 was one of the best games I have ever owned. Was so good.

Battlefield 2 > all Battlefield games

Can it? Didnt even know it could! Is it a perk?
I have to applaud that post, brilliant. XD

Anyway, never played Battlefield 2. Played Battlefield 1 as a demo though and it wasn't bad.

I want the BF3 Beta to begin.
I too can't wait for it. I want more 64 player epic action on huge maps like strike at Karkand, what a map that was! Just make sure you don't have xp ;) (if ur gonna get it for pc)

I have to applaud that post, brilliant. XD

Anyway, never played Battlefield 2. Played Battlefield 1 as a demo though and it wasn't bad.

I really enjoyed battlefield 1942 but BF2 was a huge improvement on that

Should be able to run it fine aswell, upgrading to a HD6870 soon, along with some DDR3 memory and new motherboard :).

I too can't wait for it. I want more 64 player epic action on huge maps like strike at Karkand, what a map that was! Just make sure you don't have xp ;) (if ur gonna get it for pc)

Since I purchased MoH on the PS3 I think I can get into the PS3 Beta so I certainly won't be picking it up for the PC. I fail at PC FPS'.

Since I purchased MoH on the PS3 I think I can get into the PS3 Beta so I certainly won't be picking it up for the PC. I fail at PC FPS'.

Im the complete opposite. I don't see how people find a controller easier to aim, move and do everything with compared to a simple keyboard and mouse. You know when you get access to the beta?

On 30 July 2010, EA announced that purchasers of the Limited Edition and Tier 1 Edition of Medal of Honor for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will receive an invitation to the beta contingent on Beta availability within 1 year of Medal of Honor's release on October 12.

Once your good with a mouse, it really is the best way of playing. Consoles are just so much easier though