Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread for this yet.

It's 1-0 already Rooney in the 2nd minute with his left foot.

Come on United!!

Great start!

Final Score 3-1 United

It was quite funny, the Bayern fans were singing so loud then complete silence.

We're playing very well as well.. they are saying it was 12 seconds of actual playing time between kick off and the goal. XD

Great start for united, hope they keep it up.

Can't have the crouts doing well, English clubs all the way ;)

United need to get another goal, keep it like that till 5 minutes before the end. then vidic get booked on purpose to miss the Old Trafford leg, but then available for the next round.

Unlucky there Nani, maybe Rooney could've scored but still good play from us. We look dangerous everytime we attack.

Unlucky there Nani, maybe Rooney could've scored but still good play from us. We look dangerous everytime we attack.

Didn't know you played for United ;)

I don't care about the result, however, I do care if Rooney gets injured :S

Touch Wood

I don't care about the result, however, I do care if Rooney gets injured :S

Touch Wood

I wouldn't mind if he got injured, as long as its only for a week so he misses the Chelsea game, then I might be able to see us have a decent chance of winning.

EDIT:
Bayern have signed Zorro! Oh wait, its Demichelis...

Last edited:
errghhh shrek again :(

Its quite worrying for us... Especially when Drog was useless the last time we faced a world class level defense.
Anyway back on topic, anyone else think that Bayern are getting thrashed tonight? I hope not, as I hate to see Man Utd win, but I can't see them winning by any less than 2 goals.

Last edited:
Its quite worrying for us... Especially when Drog is useless at the moment.
Anyway back on topic, anyone else think that Bayern are getting thrashed tonight? I hope not, as I hate to see Man Utd win, but I can't see them winning by any less than 2 goals.

are you serious?? about 15 goals in his last 14 games in the league mate

Well that's United through tbh if Bayern don't score in this leg.

Can't see Bayern getting 2 away goals at Old Trafford.

Whats the score. I don't have Sky Sports and my internet is playing up so I can't check websites without some error popping up

They are all over us at the moment. Rooney had a golden chance a few mins back but **** (get it ;)) saved it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.