Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you serious?? about 15 goals in his last 14 games in the league mate

I meant the last time we faced top quality opposition (Inter), sorry. Edited it to correct my mistake.

Last edited:
Whats the score. I don't have Sky Sports and my internet is playing up so I can't check websites without some error popping up

Bayern 0-1 Manchester United - Rooney (2)

I meant the last time we faced top quality opposition (Inter), sorry.

oh ok mate i agree there never really performs against big teams the only big team he does brilliant against is arsenal and occasionally does well against liverpool well anyway lets get back on topic and talk about the game :D

Half time. We were under pressure for quite abit of that first half. I think we need another goal just to kill them off. We need to get hold of the ball and keep it, rather than just keep trying to fling it up to Rooney on the break as it clearly isn't working.

Man Utd are looking like they are relying on Rooney quite a lot, which is kind of stupid and unnecessary - they have a squad filled with great passers, just hoofing it to Rooney and hoping he'll stick it in the net isn't a tactic a team of this ability should be using.

Man Utd are looking like they are relying on Rooney quite a lot, which is kind of stupid and unnecessary - they have a squad filled with great passers, just hoofing it to Rooney and hoping he'll stick it in the net isn't a tactic a team of this ability should be using.
And we aren't.:p

The only time i have seen us hoof the ball is when our defence is under pressure it's not like we have gone out to try and play like stoke.oO)

Pretty good result if it stays like this.^^) Could have ended up about 2-3 in that first half though.XD

perfect start but the lads need to keep a bit more possession of the ball. bayer look dangerous

i know im pretty late to guess the score but ohwell lol im gunna go for 2-0 to utd

And we aren't.:p

The only time i have seen us hoof the ball is when our defence is under pressure it's not like we have gone out to try and play like stoke.oO)

Pretty good result if it stays like this.^^) Could have ended up about 2-3 in that first half though.XD

I didn't mean it as if you were trying to play like Stoke, I meant that you were hoofing it out under pressure too much, when you're a good enough side to be able to pass it out and build up an attack, rather than just smash it away.

(Sorry, I'm terrible at explaining myself)

We look very dangerous on the counter, we just need to keep the ball a bit better when we win it back. They have had the odd chance though and need to stay solid cos we were sometime careless in the first half. This score would be awesome to take to OT.

And just as the second half has started, they've had a good chance. Keep it together...

I think this would have been the perfect game for Anderson. The pace of the game seems a bit too much for Scholes and he looks like he's struggling abit. Wouldn't be surprised if he went off at some point. Also Evra looks abit shaky tonight aswell. Doesn't look his usual self tonight :S

Anybody else think that **** like chanting "Bayern, Bayern" is ****** annoying!

Germans have no creativity i guess

**** like, its very ordered and regimented. Bayern, Bayern, Bayern.

i wasn't implying they are being racial in that way. sorry if i didn't explain that :$

**** like.. it sounds like a **** chant. LOL

They are just repeatedly shouting the word "Bayern" at the top of their lungs lol, it is rather annoying.

Holy **** Nani!!
Stay on your feet and you might get a cross in.

Anybody else think that **** like chanting "Bayern, Bayern" is ****** annoying!

Germans have no creativity i guess

To be fair, if they were doing some sort of creative chant, most of us wouldn't be able to understand them.

good point mate lol. but iv heard F all else except that

Ha', lots of European clubs do that, so far this season, I've heard repeated 'Juve' and 'Shakhtar' over and over again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.