Bayo's "Mr Oizo" (Flat Beat) Tactic 4312

bdare first year finish 4th position with fiorentina that's is **** good....the tactic is amazing. 2 thinghs to do...try to improve defence a little bit and maybe the right striker is non scoring a lot. anyway beautifull tactic mate;)...start now second season with new strong players...i will let u know;)

yeah that's also still my problem with this formation

my poacher playing superbly and scoring 1-2 goals per game, whereas his partner is so-so, ~8 goals/~8 assists a season..

I know, he pulls defenders out of position, creates space for the poacher, provides support for the midfielders and the WBs, but if you're playing him as a "striker", you expect to see some more goals, especially when the whole team is playing good. heck, my AM has more goals than him..

in games I dominated and scored a lot, my poacher or AM usually gets the man of the match, and my second striker gets "deserved a goal" LOL.

I tried 2 poachers, but that's uber-******..

the one I didn't try is a target man, or a really good passer DLF.. but I don't have players to play in any of these positions properly..

I was halfway through my first season with Arsenal, playing 4 3 1 2 when i cam across this. Thought i would give it a try, only changed the team instructions.

I did get rid of drill crosses and zonal marking though... sorry just hate zonal with a passion! lol. Won my first 2 games, will be on tonight to try it more.

I have RVP as a Trequartista, what P. Rice says he should be, with Arshavin also a Trequartista AMC.

3 cm's are Nainggolan as a bwm support, song bwm defend and busquets ( a steal at 14.25 million!) as a dlp Defend

bdare did u have any tips for improve defence and second striker?