• Thread starter Thread starter BCFCLouis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 20K
Team name: zigic rovers
stadium: Tolka Park
Colours: use the kits from the other game
Nickname:The Giants

If YOU make this Work, I'll join, If not, Count me out?

EDIT: Plus if you send them after yours, you'd change them surely?

Last edited:

But I send my bids to 9 different people. So if they are different then people will relise (say 1 person I said i bid 29mil and some1 else said i put 35 and 35 of mine won thewn i would've cheated. But I promise that I won't.

But I send my bids to 9 different people. So if they are different then people will relise (say 1 person I said i bid 29mil and some1 else said i put 35 and 35 of mine won thewn i would've cheated. But I promise that I won't.

I'll do the Bids if you want?

Then theres no cheating

P.S I'm not playing so you can take me out of the OP

If he sends them to all of us then at the end posts his bids on the op someone can say wheter he cheated or not

but then we could just cheat because we know what you bidded for someone....and we could just top you because u would of send us your bids.?

no thats not the point lol, people send you bids, and say rooneys highest was 50m you can then send everyone a bid for rooney of 50.01m or 51m whatever :S

yeh true point neall.....

but we could wait for you to send your bids to us then bid for them after we know what you bidded.

i think you should just let that guy who posted earlier do the bids becasue he don;t want to join in.

but when the 1st person sends theirs. I reply with mine before anything else i do.

Do you just want the Bids to be Sent to me so there's No Cheating?

Could you change my team name from FC Jaun Krill (pebleco) to FC Juan Knill please!

Sorry I'mm busy at the moment fighting Aneil. Do it in 1 minute

i do jonas.

Jonas don't want to play louis...let him do the bids not to order confusion.

Okay sorry. I am incredibly overun. Jones1871 shall do pm's but i will pick players.

Thanks

2 places left

Back