BCFCLouis Auction Game 2

• Thread starter Thread starter BCFCLouis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 20K
yeh thats good...when first bidded session for players going to happen?

and so we send our's transfer bids to Jonas then???

Okay sorry. I am incredibly overun. Jones1871 shall do pm's but i will pick players.

Thanks

2 places left

You'll pick the players, so you can gain an advantage by strategically planning the money, knowing which players are coming?

Nope. I just think of em then think about it afterwards (frankie)

Wouldn't it be much easier if Jones picked the players and we sent bids to him. Pretty much taking over the game from Louis :L

Gonna give this a miss. Sorry, but it looks like it is going to fail, hope it doesn't though lads :)

Wouldn't it be much easier if Jones picked the players and we sent bids to him. Pretty much taking over the game from Louis :L

no not really pebleco cus thats unfair on louis...he can pick the players becasue you won't know what other people bids are because there getting sent to jones. so he can't really plan his bids.

no not really pebleco cus thats unfair on louis...he can pick the players becasue you won't know what other people bids are because there getting sent to jones. so he can't really plan his bids.

Fair enough :)

But he knows exactly when say Messi is coming and will keep 80million just for him
Also we should only get 450million as it is more fun and easy to keep track of

But he knows exactly when say Messi is coming and will keep 80million just for him
Also we should only get 450million as it is more fun and easy to keep track of

well then if he keeps the money for him then he won;'t get any other players because he save his money just for like 2 or 3 players which is just a waste of time if he does.

and i think we should get 600 million!!!

8-|on the teams you have my name wrong its suppose to be eoingil, if that matters. can you change it thanks

frankie thats exactly what i said, to be honest to make it fair louis shouldn't play :/ louis join another one when one opens

Well sorry but I'm not not doin it. I am playin. And it's £550 Million.

I think we should scrap the last 2 places and start to see how it goes?

Yeh stuff it pebleco. And no Jones1871. Stick to you getting the PM's

players in 10 mins

Back