bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lads :)

To answer Matt, I was looking to back up Ridge but with the player I got he might play less ;)

I'll play the whole of August and update pre-season, transfers and the start of the season then :D

This is making me want to start a Birmingham save and you haven't even started yet..

who wouldn't wana have a crack at our superb club :p, iv just started a new Blues purely because iv never played a blues with loads of money! we usually have like 5 million and hardly any wages.

thank god for Carson Yeung :)

Wow,

I never knew my OP writing was so moving ;)

It's amazing to play on 10.3 ^^)

who wouldn't wana have a crack at our superb club :p, iv just started a new Blues purely because iv never played a blues with loads of money! we usually have like 5 million and hardly any wages.

thank god for Carson Yeung :)
Yeah erm can we swap Carson Yeung for Balram Chanrai..?

Cheers.

I'm on the 26th of August now so expect updates soon ;)

Can't wait Josh. Birmingham are my favourite FM team so I can guarantee you that you have a follower in me. :D

Dugarry delights at Birmingham!

Transfers:
View attachment 47438

On the overall view of things I am delighted with the changes I have made. The tactic I'll be employing uses three strikers and the two I have brought in are very good aquisitions. They were both available at knock down prices and with the cash I have been given I could not resist. On a different front Diego Renan is an amazing player and is worthy of being our biggest signing in history. He is a versatile player and can play on both sides of defence, in my eyes 13 million is a bargain. Mark is another versatile fullback and will give the team good back up in defence.

Pre-season results:

Blues 2-0 Reserves
Jerome 2

Considering the injuries my squad had this was a good performance. We played well and created alot but with a full strength team I feel the goal tally would have been higher.

Doncaster 3-4 Blues
Milevskyi 3, Yannick Djalo

We started the game brilliantly with Artem grabbing his hat-trick in just over twenty minutes. They played really well to get theirselves back into the game with a violent switch of momentum. Suddenly they were pressuring us, we got the winning goal quite late on with a great team break away ending in Yannick finishing with a cracking header.

Millwall 1-2 Blues
Yannick Djalo, Johnson

With the injury table filling up rapidly we knew our games would not be as easy as when first looked upon we would of thought. We battled until the end and grinded out the win, the character the team needs to show if we want to achieve the mid table position we aim for.

Swansea 3-3 Blues
Milevskyi, Johnson, Jerome

The lack of fit personnel really showed here. We were forced to play Michel at centre back and he was torn to shreds. Their quick passing hurt our unfit team, we did get three goals though so that is a big positive to take from this game.

Notts County 1-1 Blues
McFadden

The injury toll has now climbed to 9, we were forced to play reserves out of position. Our goal was from a dubious penalty and in my opinion they were the side who deserved three points.

Blues 1-3 Sevilla
Milevskyi

The tired squad couldn't cope with their quality. We were simply outclassed today and we really need to buck our ideas up for the Premier League season. Artem did take his goal very well though and he was basically our only player that even wrong footed the opposition once.

Blues 4-0 GH Academy
Johnson 2, Bowyer, Larsson

We rested tired players and our squad is now looking fresh. Roger scored two cracking headers which added to his solid defensive performance earned him man of the match.

Pre-season overview:
Won: 4
Drew: 2
Lost: 1
Scored: 17
Conceded: 11

Considering the options availible in the squad we played some decent football and got a few good goals. The injury table is almost clear and now with a slight change of emphasis on our tactics (GCS version to classic) I think we can perform well in our first month in the league. It is probably the dream month for any tem looking to pick up points; Hull, Portsmouth, Wolves and Burnley are all easily winnable if we put in the right performance.

August update:

Hull 0-2 Blues
Myhill OG, Milevskyi

A confident start to the season, we dominated and they only tested us with the occaisional counter-attack. Artem grabbed a quality finish on his debut and I really think that playing like this could claim us a mid table place if not more.

Portsmouth 0-5 Blues
Yannick Djalo 3, Jerome 2

What a performance! We destroyed them from start to finish and got the goals to prove it. Yannick's fine hat-trick is actually quite unflattering on his performance. He was great all round earning an almost perfect 9.7 rating from the Sun nobody took his show lightly as he was described as 'A beast' by the Mirror, 'Ice-cool' by the Telegraph and 'Jammy' by bitter Pompey fan Max King. He was faultless today.

Blues 2-1 Wolves
Milevskyi 2

Derbys are always unpredictable but we held our own and again took maximum points. They tested us at a few points but fill-in goalkeeper Maik Taylor kept them at bay. We are looking in fine form so far and are sitting at the top of English football, lord hope this continues!

Blues 5-0 Tranmere (LC)
Jerome 2, Milevskyi 2, Yannick Djalo

A very confident performance against much weaker opposition, wins like this are always good for the stats. All our strikers are in fine form and are looking dangerous in front of goal. We are through to the next round in style!

Blues 3-2 Burnley
Diego Renan, Milevskyi 2

Phew that was close! Forget that, I don't care about the way they came back into this, we have claimed a 100% month! Admittedly we were expected to win every game but that isn't the point, we are top of the world's greatest league! Record signing Diego Renan scored on his debut and Artem took his tally to 7 goals in 5 games. There were a few negatives though; Lee Bowyer managed to get himself sent off whilst Michel and Chucho were both taken injured. It was Christian's debut and shouldn't have been injured. It was the 96th minute for heavens sake, what ever happened to the 3 minutes added on?! The only downsides on a joyous day.

Month overview:
Won: 5
Drawn: 0
Lost: 0
Scored: 17
Conceded: 3

Player of the month:
Artem Milevskyi
View attachment 47436

Our new signing is proving to be one heck of a coup for us, five goals in four league games takes him to the top of the goal scoring charts whilst his tally of seven in five in all competitions is phenomenal!

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 47437

Another new signing and what has proven to be another coup for the club. He only cost us 800k and I already think he has paid that back in goals. Sorry Sporting but we ripped you off!

League table:
View attachment 47439

I am ecstatic with my first month at the club, we have won all of our matches whilst scoring a great amount of goals, the ratio is over three a game and we are already looking more than capable of finishing midway up the league. Some are tipping us as title contenders but me and the lads are keeping our feet on the ground and concentrating on the task in hand.

Thanks for reading

What did you all think?

Last edited:

It takes a while to write out but it's worth it when people like it (A)

Better layout than your last one as well! Keep it up :p

It's essentially the same but with a comment on each section ;)

you raped portsmouth mate, loved the first story, good luck with the second

Good to see someone who liked the first one come back and like the second one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.