Status
Not open for further replies.
KRO?

Does that stand for, Keep Reading On?

Something you made up? :)

Keep right on, the Birmingham equivalent to 'The scarf' XD

Our anthem ;)

Ahhhh, now I get why I keep hearing that off you people :L

LOL sorry mate, should have realised that a lot of people wouldn't understand.

ye Keep Right On, is our you'll never walk alone, one of the best football anthems around i think!

;) hopefully there will be a lot of that sung when King Christophe brings home some silverware :p

Birmingham Chants:

http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/birmingham_city/

I've just heard Keep Right On HERE:

http://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/birmingham_city-chants/keep-right-on/

As you go through life,
It’s a long long road,
There’ll be joys and sorrows too,
As we journey on,
We will sing this song,
For the boys in royal blue,
We’re often partizan, clap x3
We will journey on, clap x3
Keep right on to the end of the road,
Keep right on to the end,
Though the way be long,
Let your heart beat strong,
Keep right on to the end,
Though you’re tired and weary,
Still journey on, ’til you come to your happy abode,
Where all the love, you’ve been dreaming of will be there.
WHERE? At the end of the road, Birmingham! Birmingham!

:wub:

Well in Sam,

Amazing song isn't it?

We raisee our voice in chorusss and the colours White and Blue

That's the words isn't it?

Thats the long version which nobody sings.

You should listen to it to see how we sing it.

We start it as: It's Foreverrr being beautiful, and the colours white and blueee....

I wore the scarf around my neck at Chesterfield and Crewe

PS: I might go to EP on Saturday ^^)

How good does Chucho get in 10.3, glad to see they changed his pace though lol it was 13 in 10.2

He only played for me once and got injured XD

Milevskyi, Cam and Yannick Djalo are amazing ;)

Yeah CJ is amazing on the new patch lol, hart is just crazy on the game aswell.

Mate them kits are the finest!!!

the home one is exactly like one of our classic tops! brilliant design. and the away ones decent too ;)

I'll have a September update soon ;)

Thanks so much for sorting out the kits Daniel :wub:

It is quite alright mate. Anything for a fwend. :D

Keep up the great work and unveil them in the next update ;)

Classic kits bring back bad fortune?

At the start of the month Birmingham released their new kits designed by Daniel Oakes LTD...

Home:
View attachment 47721

Last month Birmingham won all of their games now look what happened....

September update:

With international breaks in mind I knew this month wouldn't be a very packed one. We would have to stay match fit and not let the rest take our guard down, we will be without Diego Renan all month so his presence will be missed. The easy run in last month has called for a big stack up of tough games in the forthcoming months, I feel we are up to the challenge.

Blackburn 1-1 Blues
Yannick Djalo

Well the 100% record has gone but we were unlucky today, we fought back from an offside goal down and Paul Robinson put in an amazing performance to earn them a share of the points. A game we should have won but a decent performance.

Blues 1-1 Spurs
Milevskyi

A good performance vs a strong side, we went ahead before Jermain Defoe scored late on. In the end I think we were a little unlucky not to have come away with three points here.

Leicester 0-4 Blues (LC)
Dann, McFadden, Yannick Djalo, Milevskyi

A very strong performance against an in form team. We totally controlled the play and in the end could have scored a good few more goals. Hopefully this will give us the confidence to pick up our league form. We will have to be in top form to see off Chelsea in the next round though!

Everton 2-1 Blues
Milevskyi

This result was quite flattering towards our distinctly average side, they had two goals disallowed and hit the woodwork on numerous occaisions. We are being faced against a very strong task attempting to regain our form.

Blues 2-2 Chelsea
Jerome, Johnson

Well done lads, we went ahead before their total dominance really caused us problems. We defended brilliantly to keep us in the game before in injury time a swift breakaway earned us a corner. Seb drilled the ball in for Roger to bang past Petr Cech to send our fans into a frenzy! Keep right on could be heard from Birmingham City centre as the full-house belted out our club anthem. The fans earned us this result.

Month overview:
Won: 1
Lost: 1
Drawn: 3
Scored: 9
Conceded: 6

Player of the month:
Roger Johnson
View attachment 47718

He is immense at the back, many pundits are haling him as a new England centre back and could you blame them? He has an average rating of 7.82 and has stopped many opposition attacks, his partnership with Scott Dann is proving to be something beautiful.

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 47717

He has been in good form this month grabbing a couple of goals, his running on and off the ball has been fantastic and will always create us chances. If we can learn to take them I think that we will have a much bigger threat in the final third. To be honest, it was extremely tough not to give him player of the month as a return of 6 goals and 9 assists in 10 appearances is amazing!

League table:
View attachment 47719

A pretty mediocre month, we do sit in fifth place though which is still far exceeding our expectations for the season. An improvement on the points front is needed though as I think with the taking of our chances we could have still been top!

Last edited:
Great update Josh. Looking good so far, hopefully you can pick up form in the next month though, and maybe even get a cheeky cup win ;)

Thanks Dan :)

Yeah, Chelsea'll be tough but hopefully I can get a result.

Thanks for following.

Status
Not open for further replies.