Be A Player 2020 Youtube Series

Nice finish from Jamieson in that game - slowly heading the right direction up the table. Let's hope for a good cup run!
We have an even better finish coming up in the next episode imo, one of my favourites in this years game so far

Penalty taking goalkeeper, love those South Americans!
Both keepers are our best penalty takers of the created players so when Culhane isn’t on the pitch it pretty much falls to them, you love to see it.

despite the unorthodox tactic, I’m really really enjoying this save already and love making the episodes. I just want to play through it all. It will be interesting to see how unsettled people get when bigger clubs come sniffing however.

I think there is too much space in the center. Maybe change from vertically aligned DM/CM to two DMs or two CMs is going to cover it better.

I think there is too much space in the center. Maybe change from vertically aligned DM/CM to two DMs or two CMs is going to cover it better.
We do have a change for episode 4. Some big injury news too.

is the plan to show 2 matches each update? I see that you are using approx 25min youtube each update? For me you can show more(like double the time) its always fun to watch :cool:

is the plan to show 2 matches each update? I see that you are using approx 25min youtube each update? For me you can show more(like double the time) its always fun to watch :cool:
Yeah that's the plan with some exceptions. Sometimes it will be one and we'll have other news and other times it'll be 3 if we have big matches coming up. Once we start getting higher I may look at streaming what I play between YouTube games so people have the option of watching all games or just sticking with the updates.

Yeah that's the plan with some exceptions. Sometimes it will be one and we'll have other news and other times it'll be 3 if we have big matches coming up. Once we start getting higher I may look at streaming what I play between YouTube games so people have the option of watching all games or just sticking with the updates.
Sounds great!

Ha - that back heeled goal :cool:

Goal and assist on a FA cup debut...will take that!!

Episode number 4 of FM-BASE FC sees a massive injury and 2 huge games. (Quality may only be SD as it's still processing, had a nightmare day with my editing software)

Lowercase Tuna_ Inbox.png