Be A Player 2020 Youtube Series

It will likely be a week before any more videos. Earlier today I collapsed and was rushed to hospital. I have since left and returned home but not feeling 100% and I’ve got to go back in for more tests this coming week.

Episode 7 for you!

Self promo also i'll be live on twitch doing a co-stream with a friend on FM. It's Liverpool vs United with wheelspins that affect us, hard to explain but good fun to watch and i'd love to see some of you there! Live in half an hour 19:00 GMT:

Episode 8

FM-Base Under 18s_ Squad.png

This is the youth intake if anyone wants to take a player. First come first served.

If Ciric doesn't do anything else in this series, that goal is enough...he's getting that framed and put up in his mancave.

Bring on the promotion - we've got this, especially with an extra year's experience under our belts.

Any of the offensive roles (I'm basing this on when I used to play IRL until an injury ruined it all lmao) - If any are free of course. I played for a while in the Danish club Brøndby on one of the youth teams.

Name (please keep to realistic names): Andreas Kjaerby
D.O.B (DD/MM): 02/04
Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Short
Skin tone: 7
City of birth: Copenhagen
Nationality: Danish

Person Data:
Pick 1 high and 1 low: High ambition and low controversy.
Languages: Danish and English.

Player Data:
Height (cm): 175
Weight (kgs): 64
Left Foot/Right foot: Left foot were my strongest however I knew how to shoot with the right one aswell.
Position (pick 1): AMC if it's possible.
Mental attributes (pick 5): Flair, Determination, Positioning, Decisions, Vision
Physical (pick 3): Pace, Acceleration and Strength
Technical (pick 3): Passing, Shooting and Freekicks.
Preferred moves (pick 2): Shoots from distance and gets forward when possible.
Favourite club(s) (2): Brøndby I.F.
Disliked club(s) (max. 2): FC Copenhagen and FC Midtjylland.

Any of the offensive roles (I'm basing this on when I used to play IRL until an injury ruined it all lmao) - If any are free of course. I played for a while in the Danish club Brøndby on one of the youth teams.

Name (please keep to realistic names): Andreas Kjaerby
D.O.B (DD/MM): 02/04
Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Short
Skin tone: 7
City of birth: Copenhagen
Nationality: Danish

Person Data:
Pick 1 high and 1 low: High ambition and low controversy.
Languages: Danish and English.

Player Data:
Height (cm): 175
Weight (kgs): 64
Left Foot/Right foot: Left foot were my strongest however I knew how to shoot with the right one aswell.
Position (pick 1): AMC if it's possible.
Mental attributes (pick 5): Flair, Determination, Positioning, Decisions, Vision
Physical (pick 3): Pace, Acceleration and Strength
Technical (pick 3): Passing, Shooting and Freekicks.
Preferred moves (pick 2): Shoots from distance and gets forward when possible.
Favourite club(s) (2): Brøndby I.F.
Disliked club(s) (max. 2): FC Copenhagen and FC Midtjylland.
As we’ve started already I will add you when we get the next youth intake if that’s okay? Will try and make it as good as I can using the editor.

As we’ve started already I will add you when we get the next youth intake if that’s okay? Will try and make it as good as I can using the editor.

Yup that's totally fine. I'll drop a sub on your channel so I can follow the series. Good luck for the next upcoming matches mate.

Yup that's totally fine. I'll drop a sub on your channel so I can follow the series. Good luck for the next upcoming matches mate.
I've managed to get you in as a player from last years youth recruitment, Is there any specific way you want me to pronounce your name?