Be A Player 2020 Youtube Series

Here is the United episode from yesterday, passed out after work so didn’t get the change to post the link here lol

Just seen the Man United game, shame about the result :(
I probably could have approached it better tactically but I’m of the opinion that I like the way we play and people should have to change to combat our threat not the other way around.

Finally I made it to the 1st team! I would have 3 assists if Victor can hit the target...

Sorry I haven't been posting links, Videos are still out Mon-Fri at 5pm BST. Work is slammed atm (I work in a supermarket on 4am starts) so once I've recoreded and uploaded I normally am ready for bed lol. Check the links above though for the playlist and channel and continue to feedback to me!

Going on from above I’ve now moved to 2am starts and 6 days a week so until we settle down again I’ll have to shelve this series for now I’m afraid. I currently don’t have the time nor energy to give the series what it deserves. It will continue however at some point.

Don't worry about it mate. It's been great following it so far and thanks for all the hard work