Typical Loki moves gets a professional deal and promptly gets injured. He should of gone to Plymouth as stated on the breaking news post lol(yes I noticed the error). Not certain about the Blackpool move however, I'm confident he will come back from the injury stronger and will move on to bigger things very soon.

Typical Loki moves gets a professional deal and promptly gets injured. He should of gone to Plymouth as stated on the breaking news post lol(yes I noticed the error). Not certain about the Blackpool move however, I'm confident he will come back from the injury stronger and will move on to bigger things very soon.
Yeah alcohol and typing is not a good mix for me lol. Hopefully you’ll come back from the injury and get right into the first team.

sky-sports-news-hq-what-can-i-watch-two_3251083.jpg

18/07/2020

Elmo could miss the start of the season after pulling a hamstring in a friendly.

Canvas.png

Kidderminster will receive a compensation fee of £31000 as part of the deal. He rejected Middlesbrough for this move.

Ipswich finished 13th in Sky Bet League One last year.

sky-sports-news-hq-what-can-i-watch-two_3251083.jpg

Ross Whitehead has turned professional signing a 3 year deal worth £975 a week.

Canvas (1).png

Tonbridge will get a compensation fee of £7750. He rejected offers from Wolves, Derby, Bristol City and Sheffield Wednesday to move to Championship runners up West Brom.

Canvas (2).png

Welling will receive £10750 in compensation. Huddersfield finished 18th in the Championship last year.

Canvas (3).png

Gateshead will get £32000 in compensation. He rejected Everton, Crystal Palace and Aston Villa to move to relegated Southampton.

Start of season transfer update
PersonTeam FromTeam ToLeagueFee
Ross WhiteheadAlfretonPlymouthLeague Two14750
Loki WodenssonAltinchamBlackpoolLeague One9750
John WarringtonChesterNewcastlePremier League15750
Xabi KovsonAFC TelfordFleetwoodLeague One15500
Lewis CulhaneKing's LynnFulhamPremier League19000
Daniel ShipwayCurzon AshtonEvertonPremier League7000
Jonas ShangoSt. AlbansStokeChampionship12000
Jason JohanssonKidderminsterIpswichLeague One31000
Chris JamiesonTonbridgeWest BromPremier League7750
Oliver WilliamsWellingHuddersfieldChampionship10750
Dan LupoGatesheadSouthamptonChampionship32000

Non-Movers:
PersonTeamLeague
Roman Aeschliman (Wanted)DorkingVNL South
Luke Cheyney (wanted)Hemel HempsteadVNL South
Andreas Dahnert (Under offer)Havant & WNational League
Elmo (Wanted)GloucesterVNL North
Luke Hoskin (Wanted)BrackleyNational League
Guido MicheliWeymouthVNL South
Daniel Paton (Wanted)HungerfordVNL South
Vadjo VictorBathVNL South
Ryan Williams (Wanted)ChelmsfordVNL South
Andy Witham (Wanted) ConcordVNL South

Premier League Preview

Premier League_ Season Preview.png

With a week before the Premier League kicks off lets take a look at the preview:

Reigning champions Man City are once again favourites to win their 4th title in a row. Player teams are as follows:
TeamPositionPlayerManager
Everton9thDaniel Shipway (Hot prospect for the club)Eddie howe
Newcastle12thJohn Warrington (Hot prospect for the club)Steve Bruice
Fulham18thLewis Culhane (Hot prospect for the club)Scott Parker
West Brom20thChris Jamieson (Hot prospect for the club)Slavan Bilic

Sky Bet Championship Preview:

Sky Bet Championship_ Season Preview.png

With the Championship set to kick off tomorrow lets take a look at the preview. Dan Lupo's Southampton side is favourite for the title and returning to the premier league at the first time of asking.

Team PositionPlayerManager
Southampton1st Dan Lupo (Hot prospect for the club)Luchiano Spalletti
Huddersfield4thOliver Williams Sam Allardyce
Stoke7thJonas Shango (Hot prospect for the club)Steve McClaren

Sky Bet League One Preview:
Sky Bet League One_ Season Preview.png

With League One set to kick off tomorrow lets take a look at the preview. Preston are favourites to win the League in which Xabi Kovson is listed as one of the Key Players for Fleetwood.

Ipswich5thJason Johansson (Hot prospect for the club) Nigel Adkins
Fleetwood7thXabi Kovson (Hot prospect for the club) Joey Barton
Blackpool11thLoki Wodensson Simon Grayson

Sky Bet League Two Preview:
Sky Bet League Two_ Season Preview.png

With League Two set to kick off tomorrow lets take a look at the preview. Southend are the favourites to take the league.

Plymouth7thRoss WhitheadRyan Lowe

Vanarama National League Preview:

Vanarama National League_ Season Preview.png

With The National League set to kick off tomorrow lets take a look at the preview: Recently relagated Port vale are the favourites in a league where Andreas Dahnert is a key player for Havant & W but he's considering offers from Leeds, Brighton and Blackburn so may not be in the league much longer. Hoskin is also a key player for Brackley. Both players also appear in the media dream 11.

TeamPositonPlayerManager
Havant & W18thAndreas Dahnert (Key Player)Paul Doswell
Brackley24thLuke Hoskin (Key Player)Kevin Wilkin

Vanarma National League North Preview:

Vanarama National League North_ Season Preview.png

With the league kicking off tomorrow lets look at the preview: Chester are favourites post Warrington with Elmo as a key player for Goucester and in the dream eleven,

Gloucester12thElmo (Key Player)Mike Cook

Vanarma National League South Preview:

Vanarama National League South_ Season Preview.png

With the league kicking off tomorrow lets look at the preview: Dover are favourites in a league dominated still by players, Micheli, R. Willaims, Paton, Victor, Witham, Aeschilmann and Cheyney are all key players with R. Williams, Micheli, Paton and Victor in the dream eleven.

TeamPosiionPlayerManager
Hemel Hempstead4thLuke Cheyney (Key Player)Lee Sinnott
Concord6thAndy Witham (Key Player)Danny Scopes
Bath7thVadjo Victor (Key Player)Jerry Gill
Weymouth9thGuido Micheli (Key Player)Mark Molesley
Hungerford11thDaniel Paton (Key Player)Ian Herring
Chelmsford12thRyan Williams (Key Payer)Juan Carlos Oliva
Dorking20thRoman Aeschilmann (Key Player)Steve Ball

View attachment 195266

Welling will receive £10750 in compensation. Huddersfield finished 18th in the Championship last year.

Relatively pleased with this move, better for his career than the rumoured return to Australia. Just a tad concerned with Big Sam being the manager of a technically gifted talent, could easily go wrong

Canvas.png

Havant & W get £16250 in compensation. He turned down Leeds, Sheffield United, Brighton, Brentford and Blackburn to join Newcastle and John Warrington.

Canvas (1).png

Hungerford will get £11750 in compensation as Paton joins the championship side predicted to come 7th.

Canvas (2).png

Hoskin join Culhane at Fulam for £19250.

Pease note these have played for the original club as the first games were split over 2 weeks.

Love the fact I ended up at Southampton! Bertrand's understudy!

He will teach me the ways
tumblr_p0g0o6HHqD1uue32no4_r1_400.gif

There's been some interesting moves for sure, wonder who will grow the most this year.