King Kongo is valued at 1.3 million at 14 though that's pretty mental!

Lol at everyone worth a fair bit and me with 72k haha. I haven't got too bad of stats neither so maybe a good steal for a fairly decent team.

I hope my 5 determination improves, then I'll become really good over the coming years.

Atleast I'm also playing for the best club in Congo so I should win some domestic trophies

Happy with my player - but it's a shame with the low determination stats we all got!

Do you guys want me to raise determination via the in game editor? They are all pretty low.

Do you guys want me to raise determination via the in game editor? They are all pretty low.

I say see how it goes. They are only 14 years old lol. 10 determination for a 14 year old isn't bad lol

Last edited:
I dont think you should change it just yet, I've seen sometimes determination increases as the get more reputation or start playing for a bigger club etc

On a different note, laughs at Asamoah Mokeke's haircut XD

If it was me I would raise determination and possibly natural fitness...Most BAP's have them reasonably high so they don't fizzle out and makes it more interesting. but up to u as it's Ur story!