I dont think you should change it just yet, I've seen sometimes determination increases as the get more reputation or start playing for a bigger club etc

On a different note, laughs at Asamoah Mokeke's haircut XD

its a custom cut lol was a afro but looked was too big lol gave it a lil trim haha

Taking the hairdresser to court for that shockingly poor trim.

my player looks decent! not sure about the haircut tho ;) haha thanks for doing the pic tho :)

Gonzalez already playing 4 games and scoring 4 times. Nice!

my player looks like about to cry because of his own name..

nice pic though..

DAYUMMM SON.

Dangly McBalls the most dapper player here!

I seriously can't get over the fact that my player pic is so epic compared to the rest of you.

Where did you get some of these pics? Rapists anonymous?

Last edited:
Lol I just used Google images lol harder than you think lol had to find pics with transparent backgrounds correct dpi etc so they aren't pixalated etc. I'm making the config file later on if anyone would like me to try and source a new pic please comment with player name and nationality :) was just a first draft lol not too bad for like half hours work haha as soon as I have the config file I will upload it in the download picture packs thingy lol. That's if the guy running it want it lol :) thanks for all the feedback by the way :)

I seriously can't get over the fact that my player pic is so epic compared to the rest of you.

Where did you get the rest of the pics? Rapists anonymous?

Haha Mcballs looks about 30 already, deffo going to be an inquiry about his real age when he moves in to a big league ;)

I love all the pics! don't change any cos they are funny! My guy in a suit looks about 7 so it's brilliant!

July - August 2013 Update

13th August - Ryan Kimbrell picks up a knock in the match against Gabon U20s for Senegal U20s and will miss 6 weeks.

18th August -Max Gonzalez suffers a torn hamstring in training and will miss three months

30th August - Asamoh Mokeke suffers a dislocated shoulder and will miss two months

July - August 2013 Update

30th August -​
Asamoh Mokeke
suffers a dislocated shoulder and will miss two months

If Asamoah still had his full Afro it would have cushioned his fall. :p

When are these big updates coming? Haven't even kicked it off yet and seems dead.