Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Sorry guys, had a driving lesson - My test's in a couple of weeks. Just finishing the blog post for the introduction of the players.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I7IDanny's Be a Player - Blogs - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Theres the blog post, now going to get to September, where do you guys hope to end up?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

NEWSFLASH - One of our players may already be on their way to REAL MADRID... but whom do you think it is?

It has got to be Ben Copland he looks like he's going to be a good player!

It's not Ben... the offer suprised me too - And the first signing is confirmed, with Kilmarnock snapping up young midfielder ALEX ROOTH

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

But he won't be joined there by GAV NAYLOR, the young striker turned down a Killie contract.

Quality mate! shame mine is one of the worse ones, John Francis and Ben Copland have the best ones, just hope my gets better... fingers crossed :D
Wilko - You've got your dream move - WOLVEHAMPTON WANDERERS move for £5.25million rated striker BRAD WILKINSON

Looking good ! The midfielders are awesome :O
There's a little mistake, it's Purretão, not Purratão x')

:o I'm intrigued.

You've gone to CHARLTON ATHLETIC, definately a move that will see a lot of 1st team football.

John Francis has gone to ASTON VILLA, Danny Newton moves to DERBY COUNTY, Gav Naylor ended up at ARSENAL, Marveen Purratao has moved to REAL MADRID CASTILLA, Stefan Cubitt moves to SWANSEA CITY, Ashley Smith has arrived at LEICESTER CITY, and Timothy Ndayonjaya has moved to Brazilian 2nd division side AMERICANA.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Looking good ! The midfielders are awesome :O
There's a little mistake, it's Purretão, not Purratão x')

Sorry mate! haha kinda noticed that, however, you've ended up at Real Madrid, so it's not all bad!

Just wandering why i don't have a Media or Team mate comparison? thanks, keep up the good hard work! :D

Just had a sneaky glance at the CA/PA of the 11 players... lets just say, 2 have over 190 :D

Just had a sneaky glance at the CA/PA of the 11 players... lets just say, 2 have over 190 :D

Please explain, i'm not used to this 'language' and can you tell me what my Media and Team mate comparision is please, my doesnt have it on the pic :(

Favoured clubs : Barcelona, and i'm in real madrid castilla, and prefered players Lionel Messi, and similar to Cristiano Ronaldo ! Haha looking nice

Please explain, i'm not used to this 'language' and can you tell me what my Media and Team mate comparision is please, my doesnt have it on the pic :(

PA is potential ability, out of 200. Ca is current ability.

There aren't any comparisons yet, however these can change in the course of the season.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I7IDanny's Be A Player - September 2010 Update - Blogs - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Blog update! check it out... one of our players has a possible international cap on the cards!

Back