Be A Player - looking for 5-10 people.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Views Views 18K
Ahh for ***** sake, can't he like bomb scotland so he gets banned from going there?

Come on Wolves, let Wilko go out on loan and get some experience!!! He's worth 4m though, impressive :D

Gonna do the Transfer Update now - September 2011:

The biggest transfers were the ones of Sanny Dhittu, Danny Newton and Ben Copland, who all went up at least 1 league through their transfers. Copland will be playing at Chelsea with fellow player Riez Anderson, who moved there the previous January, after signing on the last day of the window.
On the other hand, Danny Newton signed for Doncaster on the first day of the window.

View attachment 163207
Ben Copland - Charlton Athletic to Chelsea, £1.9m

View attachment 163206
Danny Newton - Derby County to Doncaster Rovers, £1.5m

View attachment 163208
Sanny Dhittu - St. Johnstone to Sunderland, £450k, Loaned to Hamilton

View attachment 163205
Timothy Ndayonjaya - Schalke to Furth (Loan), Loan fee £130k

Stay watching for the January transfer update, although that may be tomorrow :/

Am i the most valueable at 4m? thats pretty weird, looking at the starting things... but bring on matches for me :D

Am i the most valueable at 4m? thats pretty weird, looking at the starting things... but bring on matches for me :D

Actually, Riez is with £6.2m, but you're second... Although I have my money on Copland's price to skyrocket, now he's signed for Chelsea.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Nice Updates :) My player is looking good :D

Cheers mate, Cubitt is England U19's Vice-captain now :D

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Alex Rooth rejects Kilmarnock's offer of a new contract. Are they going to cash in on him in January?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Gonna be updating for January in around 30mins. Not much movement this time, just Sanny Dhittu extending his loan (yes, another 3 months in Scotland for you, Sid). However, many of the players have had lots more 1st team football, and some are starting to impress!

[/COLOR]Gonna be updating for January in around 30mins. Not much movement this time, just Sanny Dhittu extending his loan (yes, another 3 months in Scotland for you, Sid). However, many of the players have had lots more 1st team football, and some are starting to impress!

i'm waiting ;)

January only yielded 1 transfer for our players, and it was an extension of a loan. Sanny Dhittu extended his loan at Hamilton for another 3 months.

Here's a quick update on the others:

View attachment 163223 - Timothy Ndayonjaya
View attachment 163230 - Gav Naylor
View attachment 163229 - Stefan Cubitt
View attachment 163233 - Brad Wilkinson
View attachment 163232 - Alex Rooth
View attachment 163231 - Marveen Purratao
View attachment 163228 - Sanny Dhittu
View attachment 163222 - Riez Anderson
View attachment 163227 - Ben Copland
View attachment 163226 - Danny Newton
View attachment 163225 -John Francis
View attachment 163224 - Ashley Smith
pencil.png

Still no first team football? :( - I wont be joining the Houillier hate crew though, especially after what he done for us.

I hope I get sold.

Wahayyyy, £4.8m, and 2 goals in the cup, its looking up for me!! Another great update bud!! KIU :D

Wahayyyy, £4.8m, and 2 goals in the cup, its looking up for me!! Another great update bud!! KIU :D
...Prices may be a bit off... I went to change the save game frequency, and realised it was in dollars :/ - my bad.
i think you're still around £3.1m though

17 goals in 16 games for Reserves and U18 also first international youth goal still disappointed not to have played for the senior team this year . I think a season out on loan in the championship is what I need now

17 goals in 16 games for Reserves and U18 also first international youth goal still disappointed not to have played for the senior team this year . I think a season out on loan in the championship is what I need now

Same, maybe Doncaster? We need some help! haha... not sure Mr Wenger feels the same way about the loan deal though :/

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

anyway, I'm going to have the end of season report 2011-12 tomorrow... we'll see what happens with the Euros coming up as well!

Chelsea! :o Maybe a bad signing for me.. I hope I get some play time!

Back