Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
New format is AMAZING!

My stats are trash lol. Biography is so inacurate, saying I joined Genoa, Torino and Regina, when all I did was co-own. S. Lucchese and Saudi Arabian teams f*cked my carreer up :9

And why don't I want to stay in football after this :(

dont know! a few of us dont wanna stay in football!!

im sorry i havent been keeping this up to date...just havent got the time....i was thinking i should start another one cause this one has dragged out too far for people to still be following.

If you are still following, tell me but otherwise ur more than welcome to join the new one.

im sorry i havent been keeping this up to date...just havent got the time....i was thinking i should start another one cause this one has dragged out too far for people to still be following.

If you are still following, tell me but otherwise ur more than welcome to join the new one.

Where is the new one (is it open yet?) I'd love to be a part of a new one, just read through all 10 pages of this 'Your Career' and loved it. Very funny to see how some players careers take off whilst others get stuck in Saudi Arabia! :P

not open yet cause im trying to sort a database out for it. No more clues till its up though

I'm really interested in this and would like to be notified if possible!

As for Niki Macaffly (Malteser) whatever his name is...how can he moan so much? He wasn't Messi, but he was definitely a remarkable player.

Anyway, if you do go ahead with a new Career give us a shout so I can give you my details.

Cheers and keep up the good work. I read through every single page and would certainly be interested in seeing my player play until the very last moment.

Back