Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
END OF 2020/21 SEASON REPORT

Gav Naylor's Sevilla finished 6th in La Liga this season. Despite being top by 4 points in January and only losing 2 in the league by that time, Sevilla lost 10 in the last few months of the season to see them dramaticcally fall from grace. 21 assists in 43 games for Sevilla has Naylor in the best form of his career. The right back is now just 1 game away from 50 caps for Ireland too.

Kevin Naylor played 41 times for Man Utd this season but didnt hit the same form as his brother as United finish 3rd in the Premier League. The team did, however, reach the semi finals of the Champions League before being knocked out by Real Madrid. Kevin, like his borther, also needs just one cap for 50 international appearances for Ireland.

Mortiniho's Man City were again robbed of the Premier League title as Chelsea's victory over them yet again handed the title to Stamford Bridge in the last week of the season. Mortiniho was also Man of the Match in the FA Cup final, but again Man City lost out as Blackburn prevailed.

Alex Rooth's first season with Hurcules passed well enough as the team finished 10th in La Liga. Rooth bagged 8 goals in 24 games for his latest team this term as he looks to settle into Spanish life. Rooth has also become a starting player for Wales and this season bagged 4 goals in 7 internationals.

Adam Cobban's season was blighted by injury from start to finish. After recovering from a broken leg incurred pre season, Cobban then tore a calf muscle and was out again. And while recovering from that, he broke a finger. It all meant that Adam only played 4 times all season as Birmingham finished 14th in the Premier League.

Niki Micallef had another good season as Valladolid finished 12th in La Liga. His 11 goals in 36 appearances has sparked rumours of an interest from some of Europe's better known teams. Micallef has also gained a total of 66 Malta caps, managing to score 5 goals from his right wing position.

Jack Clifford played more games in this season for Nantes than he has in any other season of his professional career, a total of 40. His effort will not have gone unnoticed as Nantes finished a very respectable 8th in Ligue 1, just missing out on European qualification by 2 points.

Lubomir Trifonov banged in 6 goals in just 10 appearances this season, proving himself as a valuable back-up player for the first team. His contributions led Arsenal to a much improved league position compared to last season...5th...and with it the return of European football to the Emirates Stadium.

Michael Arkle's medals cabinate grew again this season, as Chelsea retained their Premier League crown thanks to a big big last week of the season win against then top Manchester City. Arkle would have been disappointed, though, with the League Cup final penalty defeat against Aston Villa, even though he did score his penalty.

Andreas Dahnert had a good, consistant season for 5th placed Arsenal this season. The 6'4'' attacking midfielder is becoming integral to manager Cesare Prandelli's plans, shown with his performance in 21 games for the Gunners, during which time he scored 4 goals and assisted twice.

SUMMER 2021 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Niki Micallef is a major transfer target of Arsenal, Athletico Madrid and Sevilla

---------- Post added 28/04/2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 27/04/2011 at 11:47 PM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Niki Micallef has signed for Sevilla from Hercules for £11.75M on a £47,000/week 5 year deal

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Jack Clifford has been snapped up by Premier League side Bolton from Nantes for £8.25M on a 5 year deal worth £45,500/week

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2021 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Manchester United
Gav Naylor - Sevilla F.C., S.A.D.
Mortiniho - Manchester City
Alex Rooth - Hercules C.F., S.A.D.
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Sevilla F.C., S.A.D.
Jack Clifford - Bolton Wanderers
Lubomir Trifonov - Arsenal
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Arsenal

Last edited:
It seems that injury is becoming more and more regular for me and it doesnt look like il ever go to Madrid :(

Ffs, I did a long post, twice, but both times it told me servers are busy!

I'm following it still :)

what was the post about? :P

update coming tommorrow

Just saying that team of the year 3 years ago was great, would have preferred Arsenal over Sevilla, don't know if I'll get lots of playing time at Sevilla, and talking about my slow growing stats.

Oh, and how Lucchese ****** up my carreer, my stats are below average, **** training facilities.

sorry. ive been really busy the last few weeks.

Gonna be updating today so stay tuned!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS!!!

Despite being reportedly unhappy at Arsenal, Lubomir Trifonov has signed a new 3 year deal worth £57,000/week

Following some excellent displays for Manchester United, Kevin Naylor has signed a new £100,000/week 4 year deal

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

JANUARY 2022 TRANSFER RUMOURS

AC Milan have hinted at a move for Sevilla full back Gav Naylor

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Gav Naylor has snubbed a £17.5M move to AC Milan 3 times during the transfer window to stay at current club Sevilla

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2022 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Michael Arkle - Chelsea

Last edited:
No great success at Arsenal though :p

21 apps and 4 goals.. Be my guees .. try to beat it o.o

Without a club from 14 to 18 so that I can join a Turkish club at 18 and when i was 18 i joined the club for two days and left the club to join another Turkish club that is at a lower division and flopped since then. BEAT THAT?

Adam Cobban has rejected a new 5 year deal with Birmingham but still has 3 years remaining on his current deal

Gav Naylor has put pay to speculation linking him with a move away from Sevilla by signing a new 3 year deal worth £54,000/week

END OF 2021/22 SEASON REPORT

Gav Naylor played 49 games and scored one goal for Sevilla this season as they finished a disappointing 5th in La Liga. The player did, however, come third in the Spanish League Player of the Year Awards. Naylor has now made 59 appearances for an Ireland team that failed to qualify for this years World Cup in Qatar.

Kevin Naylor helped Manchester United win the Premier League and finish runners up to Barelona in the Champions League by making 32 appearances and contributing 4 goals. The left back has now made 58 appearances for Ireland, scoring a solitary goal.

Mortiniho's Manchester City finished 2nd in the Premier Division for the third season in a row. The Portugese playmaker made 52 appearances for City, scoring 6 goals as they won the League Cup. Mortiniho now has 41 caps at international level, but Portugal failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Alex Rooth helped Hercules to an incredible 4th in La Liga and with it European Champions League qualification. Rooth scored 7 goals in 17 starts as the converted striker played his second season in Spain. Rooth is now a Wales regular, making 29 appearances and scoring 10 goals.

Adam Cobban conceeded 43 goals in 23 games for Birmingham City this season as the team were relegated from the Premier Division in 18th place. There are now rumours the goalkeeper is unwilling to play in England's second tier and may well look for a move away.

Winger Niki Micallef scored 7 goals in 34 games for Sevilla this season as they finished 5th in La Liga. The Maltese player now has 73 caps for the national side, scoring 5 goals, but this was still not enough to get Malta anywhere near World Cup qualification.

Jack Clifford's first season at Bolton ended with the central midfielder scoring 1 goal in 30 appearances as the Wanderers finished 14th in the Premier Division. Clifford has also broken into the Holland squad, winning 7 caps so far for the team that qualified for this years World Cup.

Lubomir Trifonov scored 11 goals in 24 starts for an underachieving 5th placed Arsenal this season. Arsenal won the Europa League with a 2-0 win over Roma, but Trifonov didnt even make the match day squad. The player has now made 46 appearances and scored 20 goals for a Bulgarian team that failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Michael Arkle played 35 times for Chelsea this season, scoring 6 goals, as the reigning champions finished 4th in the Premier Division. 27 year old Arkle has made 84 appearances for Wales, scoring 15 goals, but Wales failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Andreas Dahnert's career at Arsenal has taken a backwards step after the danish international only made 7 appearances for the Gunners this season. On the up-side, Danhert helped Denmark qualify for the World Cup and has now scored 6 goals in 46 appearances for them.

PLAYER UPDATE - WORLD CUP 2022 QATAR

The following "Your Career" players will take part at the years World Cup:

Andreas Dahnert - Denmark

Jack Clifford - Holland

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOURS

AC Milan are once again chasing the signature on Gav Naylor from Sevilla.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Alex Rooth has signed a new 3 year deal at Hercules worth £30,000/week

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

WORLD CUP 2022 QATAR REPORT

Andreas Dahnert played in all 3 of Denmarks games at the World Cup, but the Danes failed to score a point in the group stages. Dahnert's only real highlight was scoing a goal against England as they lost 2-1

Jack Clifford started all but one of Holland's 7 World Cup games, helping his nation to 3rd place after being beaten by Croatia in the semi finals.

Reigning European Champions France added the World Cup to their haul, beating Croatia on penalties in the final.

DR Congo were the suprise package of the World Cup, losing to France in the semi finals and finishing 4th overall.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Andreas Dahnert has signed a new 3 year deal worth £46,000/week with Arsenal

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2022 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Michael Arkle - Chelsea

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Lubomir Trifonov has signed a new £57,000/week 3 year deal with Arsenal

How do Sevilla still want me O.o My stats are horrible.

How do Sevilla still want me O.o My stats are horrible.

you dont look TOO bad ;)

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2023 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Michael Arkle - Chelsea

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Mortiniho has penned a new £105,000/week deal which sees the midfielder commit to Man City for another 3 years

Adam Cobban has put pen to paper on a new 5 year contract with Birmingham City, earning the player £29,000/week

Alex Rooth has gained a new 3 year contract with Hercules, scooping the player £30,000/week

Gav Naylor has been handed a new 4 year contract that will earn the player £96,000/week

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Andreas Dahnert has signed a new 3 year deal with Arsenal earning the player £48,000/week

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2023 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Michael Arkle - Chelsea

New format is AMAZING!

My stats are trash lol. Biography is so inacurate, saying I joined Genoa, Torino and Regina, when all I did was co-own. S. Lucchese and Saudi Arabian teams f*cked my carreer up :9

And why don't I want to stay in football after this :(

Back