Be A Pro - The Competition/Story

got relegated with Nottingham Forest :( hope I leave them for a bigger club :)

How much did I go to Stoke for and is it a permanent move?

Sorry for those who's aren't completed yet. Updating them 1 by 1.

So this is why you thought my competition was a coincidence.

I really didn't see this, and I apologise if it seemed like I was taking your idea - in fact, I was just looking to mix the original 'Play for my Club' idea with my own manager storyline idea.

So this is why you thought my competition was a coincidence.

I really didn't see this, and I apologise if it seemed like I was taking your idea - in fact, I was just looking to mix the original 'Play for my Club' idea with my own manager storyline idea.

It's ok, it's just 3 or so have popped over the last few days and it does get irittating. Thanks for that though :)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

All updated. I'll do a transfers update tomorrow.

Sorry guys, when I started this I had the time but now that the holidays are over I simply don't have the time with school and all. I will however just holiday until everyone is 34 or so. Apologies.

No worries buddy, just holiday until we're 34 then write a page of biography of each of us ;)

haha, I have a temper problem?!

lol. I hardly ever tackle irl, i think this game is fixed :p

lol jk. I cant wait for the next update, whenever it is :)

Sorry guys, when I started this I had the time but now that the holidays are over I simply don't have the time with school and all. I will however just holiday until everyone is 34 or so. Apologies.

Would be better to see all of us at our prime so about 28ish? and then 34 aswell if you have time obviously mate.

Jesus christ am world class haha. Thanks for updating Gaffer mate (finally ;)). Good to see me still at Liverpool aswell.

Took me long enough :p I'll do another one when your all golden oldies ;) I'm thinking of doing another one for FM11 but not the competition too lazy for that :$