Be A Pro

• Thread starter Thread starter Wilko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 6K
Last edited:
I've got a full day tomorrow, i'm going to restart the players as i've made a few mistakes (like i said before, first ever time editing! Sorry!) I'll Add Danny, Zoran and John in. No more, Update will be tomorrow! Sorry and thankyou!

First Name: Jason
Second Name: Octavian
Ethnicity: White British
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
D.O.B : 11 October
City of Birth: Manchester
Nation: England
Second nation(s): Spain
Languages: English, Spanish , Italian (Basic) , French (basic)
Weight (kg): 70
Height (cm): 170
Left / Right foot: Right foot
Position : A/MC
Strengths (3 max): Dribbling, Shooting, passing
Weaknesses (3 max): tackling, long throws, corner kick
Favourite Club(s): MAnchester United, Burnley
Disliked Club(s): Arsenal, Man City
Favourite Personnel: Sir Alex Ferguson, Paul Scholes, Graham Alexander, Ryan Giggs
Disliked Personnel: Arsene Wenger, Roberto Mancini

BTW Wilko, you won 2019 World Player of the Year and runner-up in Striker of the Year, and you're now worth £22m. Just telling you here since everyone else is failing in my Be a Pro :D. 'Cept maybe Gav.

BTW Wilko, you won 2019 World Player of the Year and runner-up in Striker of the Year, and you're now worth £22m. Just telling you here since everyone else is failing in my Be a Pro :D. 'Cept maybe Gav.

Cheers mate! :) i think you should up date it tho, i wanna see ;D and nice to see that i was once a wolves player and now a worl player :P and striker? even tho im a CAM :L

Cheers mate! :) i think you should up date it tho, i wanna see ;D and nice to see that i was once a wolves player and now a worl player :P and striker? even tho im a CAM :L

i'll post the screenies on here if my PC will let me load the game :'(

Am I in this ?

No because you didn't use my template, should'nt have been lazy.

Sorry about the delay everyone, my mom didn't tell me that my Cousing was coming round with her new baby, i'll get making these, but i'm going football at about 5-ish, then i'll be on after football, there will be an update tonight (hopefully!) and once i have been to Wolves vs Fulham tomorrow, i'll be doing it tomorrow night. Thanks for your patience everyone! Much appreciated!

Completed the players, will be doing a screenie of their stats, and then hopefully them siging for a club! Thankyou for your patience :D

ALL SIGNED UP!
View attachment 165451View attachment 165460View attachment 165459View attachment 165458View attachment 165457View attachment 165456View attachment 165455View attachment 165454View attachment 165453View attachment 165452View attachment 165461

Everyone has signed up for a team, apart from Harry Adam and John Francis, Harry Adam will be signing for Peterborough in 2012 (don't know why!?) and John Francis is still yet to receive an offer. Matthew Flanagan liked up with Brian May to sign for Forest. Brad Wilkinson signed for Promotion hopefulls Norwich. Danny Newton who is looking like an exciting prospect for the future signed for Premier-League new boys Blackpool. Connor Cannon signed for Wolves (lucky b*stard :P) and signed a new 2year contract a few days after he signed. James Beadle, Gene Walleyn and Andrew Page signed for Coventry, Middlesbrough and Hull respectively. Ashley Baldry also signed for League One hopefulls Charlton. Dave Fuentes has impressed scince signing for Preston.

Last edited:
Blackpool? One of my favourite clubs is Preston, how did I end up at Blackpool? I must be one good prospect for them to ignore that.

Really good update though, keep it up!

P.S. Gutted John, never really got going on mine, eh?

Last edited:
Back