Be A Pro

• Thread starter Thread starter Wilko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 6K
January 1st + Transfer Updates.
View attachment 165465View attachment 165473View attachment 165471View attachment 165470View attachment 165469View attachment 165467View attachment 165466View attachment 165462View attachment 165464View attachment 165474

Many players impressed for their clubs, with Danny Newton who has started 9 games for Blackpool conceding 16 goals in the process. Other players also gained first team experience, with Dave Fuentes, Gene Walleyn, James Beadle, Matthew Flanagan, Andrew Page, Brad Wilkinson, Ashley Baldry and Brian May. Connor Cannon Didn't feature for Wolves but he still had interest from Manchester City.

View attachment 165472View attachment 165468View attachment 165463

Dave Fuentes completed his move from Preston North End to Chelsea, for a fee of around £1.5m. He was nearly joined by Brad Wilkinson as Chelsea tabled a £1.5m pound for him, but they later withdrew the offer because of unknown reasons. John Francis was finally bought by a club, and he signed for Portsmouth. The Transfer window also saw Connor Cannon move from Wolves to Manchester City for £4.5m, and he didnt even make a first team appearance!

Happy with 10 first team apps, and 2 clean sheets at 16! Future England keeper (if I can oust the infernal Joe Hart, or it might be Ireland again)

Hope Manchester United are looking at me to replace Edwin...

Getting some first team experience :) Always good at 16 :P Hopefully get some more assists in :)

On another note what might make people laugh,Aston Villa have offered me the job, with no experience or nothing, what a joke of a club LOL :P

View attachment 165485

*update will probably be tomorrow, around 11ish, but then i'm off to Wolves vs Fulham, but after that i'll be doing plenty of updates! :) *

just wondering, why has John Francis retired from international football at the age of 17? :O

just wondering, why has John Francis retired from international football at the age of 17? :O

FOR **** SAKE >:( i must have clicked it. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, should i restart? -.-

i'll see your answer tomorrow, goin bed now, ****** ****** off now >:( and i feel bad :(

LOL. Just let it go mate. No point restarting.

Curse of the Francis strikes again!

could always use FMRTE to remove it... but beware it's stat increasing corrupting power!

The Curse of the Francis strikes rather too often.... :D

Last edited:
could always use FMRTE to remove it... but beware it's stat increasing corrupting power!

The Curse of the Francis strikes rather too often.... :D

hmm, what is it? what'd i have to do? :)

*update coming soon! :)

End of Season!

View attachment 165515View attachment 165523View attachment 165522View attachment 165521View attachment 165520View attachment 165519View attachment 165518View attachment 165517View attachment 165516View attachment 165524View attachment 165525

James Beadle had a fantastic season at Coventry, playing 18 times getting 4 assists, however he couldn't help them stay up and they were relegated to League 1. With his good performances in a poor team he had Leicester sniffing and he joining Leicester for 425k. Brad Wilkinson also had a decent season, playing 10 games for Norwich's first team, he was also unable to stop them from getting relegated, A bid from Liverpool for Wilkinson was rejected and was rumoured to be worth around 210k. Matthew Flanagan is mainly being used as a subsitute keeper, but he did manage to make 2 starts conceding 1 goal and one clean sheet for Forest. John Francis joined Portsmouth in January managed to get 1 start to his name, having a very good game getting a 7.9 rating! Danny Newton established himself as a premier league keeper, playing 25 times, conceding 33 goals, and keeping 5 clean sheets, however his good performances couldnt keep Blackpool up, but his good performances did get him a U21 cap. Connor Cannon has managed to appear once for Man City since his big money move (4.5m) from Wolves. Andrew Page had a good season at Hull, manageing to play 16 times, getting on the scoresheet once and getting 2 assists. Brian May's career is yet to get going, starting twice for Forest, but he has gained a Northen Ireland U21 cap. Harry Adam, is looking a good star for the future - without even playing for Peterborough! However, even though he hasn't got a club, he was able to get himself 4 U21 caps for Australlia! Ashley Baldry has started 22 times for Charlton scoring once and getting himself 3 assits! Gene Walleyn also had a good season for Middlesborough, starting 16 times getting 2 goals! Dave Fuentes is the one to watch, and is looking very good for the future!

*transfer update coming soon, someone has had bids from Barcelona, Arsenal and Liverpool all accsepted, but who do you think it is!?*

Last edited:
hmm, what is it? what'd i have to do? :)

*update coming soon! :)

It's a downloadable editor that allows you to change the game (like in the editor) whilst your save game is running. It also allows you to check/change ability, potential, stats etc.

been to wolves where they give youngsters a chance and make 0 appearences then man city buy me where they rarely give someone a chance and make 1 appearance . whens the next update

Looking good so far mate. Looks like I had a good season for Cov. Can I get some screenshots of me. Personal, History, Biography etc.

Keep it going though mate. Looks good.

Looking good. And two transfers before I'm even 18! Hopefully do well at Chelsea :)

Back